My 5 month old cried for 2 hours last night! could something be wrong?

twiggy327

Reaction score
My 5 month old son never cries. He's the sweetest most content baby ive ever seen. He only fusses a little bit and yells when hes hungry. That's it. He was a soldier getting his shots too, no tears! Last night he wailed from 10:45pm - 1am. He would stop for a few minutes and then start all over again. I was terrified as he never does this and knew something was wrong. He eventually cried himself to sleep when i was rocking him in our rocking chair. I started him on cereal a few weeks ago. Could he be constipated? He had a BM the day before tho so it cant have been that backed up. Could teething cause hours of screaming? I was panicked! If he had gone another half hour I would have taken him to the emergency room. I had hubby online last night googling infant appendicitis at midnight last night. He woke up fine this morning. Like Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde

Babies cry for many reasons and you may be able to tell if it was a sore cry or not. Has your baby started teething yet or could he have had wind? If your concerned then book in with your doc but if your LO has been fine since then I wouldn't worry x

Could well be the start is teething my LO is 5 months and has started teething, red cheeks, runny bum, fist chopping and tons of drool!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->