my 8 week 5 day scan

Sugden88

Reaction score
So..... Had my scan, perfect little baby, strong heartbeat & was even wriggling around!! So happy! Iv never got this far before! I'm buzzing xxx

Yay you!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats. I had a scan yesterday and all was well too! (I had lost the baby by that scan last time) It's amazing what they can see on the scans.

I bet seeing it move was amazing. I was 7+2 yesterday so haven't experienced that yet.

CONGRATULATIONS!!! And I hope that comfort stays with you and you're able to enjoy the next weeks or months until your next.

Thank you! Yes I think I can relax for a little bit now! Just felt so overwhelmed seeing the baby and all looking well! My husband recorded it for like 20 sec of it staying still and watching its heartbeat which is incredible! It meant when I was spewing at work earlier I wasn't as miserable because I could picture the baby lol woman's logic!! Roll on 12 week scan xx

Congratulations! It really is the most wonderful feeling!

Now is waiting for time to go by quick so u can have your next scan. I always tell my doc after he scans me that I can't wait for my next scan lol prob thinks I am mad.

It certainly gives new light to feeling miserable when u see that little one squirming around in there!

Congratulations, that's so exciting!!!!!!!!!! I still haven't been able to see the baby move, but we've heard it on Doppler. I'm looking forward to seeing him moving about at the 20 week scan on Dec. 1! :)

thanks Ladies :)

we havent told anyone (apart from my work due to risks here) so its nice that i can tell people of my mini milestones!!

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->