My AF was due yesterday

telacanizales

Reaction score
My AF was due yesterday and keep getting BFN, and I used First Response, which was supposed to be more sensitive..

Do you know when you ovulated? A late ovulation could cause a "late" period. I would have to say a negative frer means you aren't pregnant, but no one is out until AF shows. Good luck! Hope AF stays away :)

Do you know when you ovulated? A late ovulation could cause a "late" period. I would have to say a negative frer means you aren't pregnant, but no one is out until AF shows. Good luck! Hope AF stays away :)

No not sure,,, I was just using one of those aps that estimated it but I did have some streaking late not sure if it was implantation or ovulation, though if it was ovulation I would be like 13 DPO

Off subject...Its totally weird...but my dog has been following me around like a piece of steak he dosen't want to lose for the last 2 weeks.....

It's so hard to wait for AF, I hope you get your bfp :) my cat always gets very cozy with me when I get preggo, so far two babies, then two mc in a row :(

Yes, the first time my cycle went right back to normal, but it was an early loss I was only 4 1/2 weeks. The second time I was 6 weeks along and my next period was preceded by 3 days of spotting which was unusual for me. But, I'm feeling really good about this cycle, I'm either 4 or 5 days dpo. I dont temp so i cant know for sure, but I used opks and got a positive last wed, but was still positive on thursday (could have been the surge coming down), and had ovulation cramping on thursday, neg opk on friday. So far I have been having a good amount of cm which has always been a sign for me in the past.

How long have you been ttc?

Not long, just took the Mirena out in March and have been regular the last 3 months so figured it was a good time...

I'm 5 days late & waiting til in the morning to test! had been trying for awhile now for #2 I did two rounds of clomid(May & June) but decided to not to do another or take any other of the herbs & vitamins people had been telling me about cycle has been normal! I feel really bloated I hope we get our BFP this month!!! baby dust to all!!

I guess Im just one of those women that it takes forever to show on a Pee stick...cuz 4 days late I finally got a faint line, gonna try again with first morning urine tomorrow to make sure!! Excited...but scared!!

I guess Im just one of those women that it takes forever to show on a Pee stick...cuz 4 days late I finally got a faint line, gonna try again with first morning urine tomorrow to make sure!! Excited...but scared!!

yeaaaaah. Good for you

Oooh thats brill! Gives us all hope with our early bfns. Well me most certainly anyway. Keep us updated?!

Oooh thats brill! Gives us all hope with our early bfns. Well me most certainly anyway. Keep us updated?!

VFL I got this morning...my doctor ordered a blood test, but don't come back till tomorrow morning.

Attachments

• preggo.jpg
    preggo.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 8

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh