My Alli slimming tablets!!

hey, no im on the grenades......

they just supress your appetite! theyre brill!

xx

yeh im gonna check out the grenades....

it just shows how desperate I am really... :(
an extra 1lb doesnt sound much but you look at this way

for a stone lost its an extra half a stone....

it boosts 50% of your own weight loss.... so the weeks ive lost 4lbs on sw that would be 6lbs on alli!!

well u can only try hun....but i wud seriously go to ur doc n try get thm on prescription thy should do it x

I was on Alli and it was basically the fear factor that kept me away from fatty foods. The prob with that is that you can eat tons of carbs and still gain weight. Even a tiny fart and your undies are goin' in the wash! Not worth it to me.

OOooo I wouldnt bother doll!

I had the Orlistat (higher dose) and YUK! You think it would stop you eating fatty food but it doesn't, you just think to yourself, "Oh well! I'll just poo out the extra fat"!!

Wind, Diahorrea, and an orange oil that rules your life!!!! Don't do it!

P.S.
Kerry, what was the name of the ones you got from your friend?

The were called inferno :) they are from the net too...

I only took 1 a day though not 2... didnt want insomnia :(

I really dont like the sound of this orange oil.... think Ill stay clear lol!! :)

Oooo thats wierd I was looking at Inferno 2 last night! Might give them a go, nothing to lose! Oh except some weight!

someone from my work apparently had the prescription ones a few years back, apparently she just used it as an excuse to eat fry ups and stuff and was just constantly on the loo!!

theres a articvle in the news of the world magazine this week! by sum1 out of big bro

saying she tuck them and she woke up and had leaked the orange oil all over the bedding thats enough to put any1 of them!

it boosts 50% of your own weight loss.... so the weeks ive lost 4lbs on sw that would be 6lbs on alli!!

Just eat healthy and exercise! In 12 days I've lost 7lbs. :)

Diet pills are very bad for you. Most of them just drop water weight, and you'll put it all back on once you stop them, and the fact is your body needs good fats in order to stay healthy. Just try to distinguish between good and bad fats.

Just eat healthy and exercise! In 12 days I've lost 7lbs. :)

Diet pills are very bad for you. Most of them just drop water weight, and you'll put it all back on once you stop them, and the fact is your body needs good fats in order to stay healthy. Just try to distinguish between good and bad fats.

Hun believe me I know everything under the sun about diet and the right and wrong things to eat... my problem is my mind set around food...!! Ive lost 50lbs since having courtney so i know what to do... :) Im just struggling with the last few pounds!!!

:(

As long as your taking the right diet pills i dont see any harm, there is a lot worse you could be doing to lose weight :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->