My angels due date xxxxx

Stacey_89

Team PINK
Reaction score
So dec 13th should of been my due date. I'm surprised how I have felt though, I have not even cryed, I have got on with today like it's a normal day. I think I handled it like this because I have used up all my tears and after all the heart attack I think iv just finaly accepted it. But ofcourse I won't forgot my baby and pray I shall be pregnant to the year I concieved before.

:hugs: it's good that you feel acceptance :flow: but also know that it's still ok if you need to have a cry. I wish you the best and I'm thinking of you and your angel today :hugs:

Thankyou
I just feel more down that I'm not pregnant yet, it's been six months and I rele thought it wud of happend by now. I think I have missed this month too, oh is poorly and not done owt for five days and pretty sure cuz yesturday I had alot of ewcm

Thinking of you. It is a hard day, and you don't know how you'll deal with it. I sure didn't know it would be as hard as it was. I'm glad you're feeling okay about it. Sending you lots of baby dust- hopefully your sticky bean will be here soon.

Cat
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->