My babies gone, I cant get my head around it!

BABYCAREY

mummy to a angel
Reaction score
Im sorry if this is long and upsetting but i have to get this off my chest,i had pains for a while now,and around 1.45pm yesterday i felt something wet,went upstairs to check and found blood,i was so upset,tried to ring hubby but his batt was flat,rang hospital,we went down shortly after that and got 1 of the stupidest doctors there!! He just looked at me and i shouted what the f**k am i doing here?i should be in gynae having a scan to check baby ok,my hubby tried to calm me down but i was so scared and frustrated by him!! To cut a long horrible story short we had to wait hour and half for a doc in gynae(bank hol)only 1 on!!disgrace!! And he said the baby had lived til 7weeks+6!!i was 13weeks yesterday!!how could that be?iwas totally shocked,angry,sick,so many emotions!!then said i could leave it to leave naturally but there could be complications or have procedure carried out that evening,but if i waited it would have to be done in craigavon/derry!!becos the ward was no longer doing that after midnight last night,i had to make the decision there and then,so much to take in in such a short space of time!! My baby left me at 7.15pm last night,i have never felt so empty in my life,or so incapable,baby was so tiny when he showed up on scan,i knew in my heart when i saw the baby that it was way too small to be 13weeks,no heartbeat was found,we are both devastated,this baby was so planned and wanted by us both,we had our youngest 9months ago and i was worried we conceived too early after ben and tried to be careful,the doc said it happens 1 in every 4 pregnancies!! Terrible statistic!! I hope and pray i am back on here in the future with happier news. I just wanted to say thanks to all the girls on here i have chatted to and have shared with,good luck to you all,i wish everyone of you health and happiness. (sorry for the long post)

I just wanted to give you a big :hugs: and tell you how sorry I am that you had to go through that. Take care of yourself and we will see you back here soon x

I'm so sorry to hear your sad news and hope to see you back here soon. x

ohh so sorry for your loss how awful - I know missed misscarriages are quite common not that it makes you feel any better at all. My friend lost at 6 weeks and she didnt find out until 14 weeks.

Big hugs xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

sorry for your loss :hugs:

ohmy god thats awful :( really sorry for your loss xx

OOh I'm so sorry to hear this! I'm new on here so haven't followed your story so far but its still so upsetting to hear it. Best wishes that you feel better soon and good luck on your next one. My thoughts are with you! :flower: :hugs:

So sorry to hear this hon :hugs:
Be good to yourself and give yourself lots of time to grieve :hugs: xxxxxx

Im so so sorry, this has happened to me twice, please try to be strong, and dont give up! i have made it this far this time, so there is always help & Hope, take care xxxxxxxxx

OMG babycarey, I am so sorry. I have been following your posts as I am from NI as well. I cant believe this has happened to you and send u big hugs from up here. Be strong and hope to see you back in here soon xxxx

I am so sorry to hear this, sorry about your loss. xx

So sorry for your loss :hugs:

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012