My babies gone, I cant get my head around it!

It is horrible to go through, but it tends to be for the best. Missed miscarriages tend to happen when there is something monumentally wrong with the baby developmentally. Not that that helps much at the moment; I've had 2 missed miscarriages myself, so I know how horrible they are. If you want to talk about it at all, feel free to PM anytime.

:hugs:

I'm so sorry for your loss. :( :hugs: What a horrible experience to have to go through with the hospital!

I am SO sorry -- what a shock, and what an awful series of things to go through in addition to your loss.

:cry:..Oh hun..I'm so sorry for your loss...:hugs:

Oh I am so sorry!:cry: I can't even imagine what you and your family are going through.:hugs:

That's so sad. I'm sending you lots of love and strength. I'm so sorry you've had to go through this.

xx

I'm so sorry :cry: That must have been such a shock. :hug:

so sorry to hear your sad news- my heart goes out to you- I really feel for you as it is the most horrible thing to go through- especially when you go for so long thinking everything is going ok
please dont blame yourself in any way whatsoever as it really is just one of those things and nothing you could have done would have helped.

this has happened to me 4 times so I completely know what you are going through
my thoughts are with you hon and feel free to PM me any time if you want to talk about it!

lots of love and hugs :hugs:

Words can't describe the pain you and your partner must be feeling. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->