My Baby Boy Arrived at 31 weeks

ahh bless you, lucky you congratulations i hope you are all doing well. take care

Aww wow!! Congratulations. I'll be very aware of back aches in future, thanks for sharing your story. xxx

Glad he is doing well and congratulations - sounds like such a fast birth! Take care x

oh my goodness what a speedy birth glad to hear hes doing well congratulations xx

Awwww thankyou ladies your all so sweet :hugs:
It was a complete shock to everyone..all through my pregnancy i have been saying i need it to slow down as i have nothing ready properly and out he decides to come a day before my dad's birthday lol
The only treatment he is on is a feeding tube through his nose..which they said we could possibly try bottles in a few days :)..he had a slight jaundice but he is better from that now :).
I still find it very strange now as it took so long to try for a baby and through my pregnancy it didnt feel real that i was pregnant and now this has happened so fast it still doesnt feel very real the only bit that does feel real is my love for him :cloud9:
So it looks like a shopping day sometime soon for a cot and few bits and bobs :haha: ...I washed most of his clothes yesterday so just need to iron them and put them in his wardrobe :happydance:

Attachments

• 100_1788.jpg
    100_1788.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 58
Congratulations! He is absolutely adorable. How long will he have to be in special care for? :hugs:

I asked them that question and they said depending on how fast he can gain weight and take to bottles so hopefully no more then 2 weeks :) but i guess i will just have to wait and see..as he is doing so well at the minute for 6 days old :)...And Thankyou So much :hugs:

He Arrived 9 weeks early..Went down to see my parents 3 hours away from me and OH..Had my baby shower on Friday 3rd June was really good had a slight back ache but didnt think nothing of it.
Saturday 4th came went shopping with parents and family had really bad back ache every 15 minutes has weird pains in my left lower back but again i didnt think nothing of it.
still at parents house (was going home on the sunday) and went to sleep around 10pm..kept waking up because of back ache every 5 minutes..At 1:30am Sunday 5th I felt something pop twice "down there" and then felt wet.Went to the toilet to make sure i didnt pee myself lol..no pee there..then i felt the urge to push so i thought i had to empty my bowels as i was constipated day before (tmi)..then realised i already emptied them before going to bed so went back downstairs to tell OH that i think something might be happening..he told me to go back upstairs and tell my parents lol.
woke my dad up and he took me and OH to a near by hospital..everything went so fast as i got on the bed i said i need to push and after about 15 minutes of pushing out my baby boy came at 2:41am..Compeltely natural birth with no pain relief.
He weighed 4 pound 13 and we called him Enzo..he has now been transferred nearer to our home and is in the special baby care unit and is doing Really well!..I love him so much :cloud9: xx
The thing i found really strange was i didnt have contractions or anything like i have read in the books or from other people..just back ache so thats why i didnt think i was in labour.

Wow what an amazing story, congratulations! Mkes me a wee bit scared tho lol did they say why he came so early?x

You did really well, I hope he is doing OK. I think some people do have more back pain than anything. Congratulations x

Congratulations Lotty!! And welcome Enzo!!
Have updated August Mum's thread with your fantastic news!! xx

Congratulations, he is such a cutie.
I had our son at 32 weeks and it does come at quite a shock being so early, glad he is doing so well, it is amazing to be so early and be as strong as he is, he obviously knew he was ready for the big wide world.

Lotty that's great news - congrats to you, DH and little Enzo!!

Oh wow what a lovely surprise, congratulations! Great to see he is doing well, I hope he'll be home very soon.
I'm curious too if they mentioned a reason?

Congratulations and what a good weight he was, hope your all well and he doesn't spend long in hospital :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->