My Baby Boy Arrived at 31 weeks

Omg congratulations to you and oh, and your little man is gorgeous best wishes for him to keep doing so well and that you have him home very sn xxx

Oh wow what a lovely surprise, congratulations! Great to see he is doing well, I hope he'll be home very soon.
I'm curious too if they mentioned a reason?

Through out my pregnancy i had 3 water infections with plus 2 protein or something..they said they would give me antibiotics all 3 of the times and they never did every time i asked they said it didnt needed treated..i had a water infection a couple of days before i gave birth which i was going to go see the doctor once i got home..but gave birth before i could.They think the water infection caused labour xx

What a good weight for 31 weeks and what a shock! Congratulationds glad you are both well :) x

he's lovely. U seem to have adjusted brilliantly. Congrats again x

Congratulations to our first August mummy :) and family of course :hugs:

Awwww wow the pic just shows how "newborn" they look even at 31wks.he's gorgeous babe xx

Congratulations!! He is beautiful, glad to hear he is doing so well. Hope you can take him home soon.

Oh Lotty, Baby Enzo is just so beautiful, well done x x

So happy you & him are doing so well, keep us updated . .
Wow, must have been such a shock for you . .

Congratulations and again he's just gorgeous x x

Congrats hun - makes me feel nervous as Im almost 31 weeks !
x

wow Lotty congrats Babe
and well done on such a fantatic weight,
hope you are well
and glad you BabyBoy is doing good..
Congratulations my dear xx

Awwww thankyou ladies your all so sweet :hugs:
It was a complete shock to everyone..all through my pregnancy i have been saying i need it to slow down as i have nothing ready properly and out he decides to come a day before my dad's birthday lol
The only treatment he is on is a feeding tube through his nose..which they said we could possibly try bottles in a few days :)..he had a slight jaundice but he is better from that now :).
I still find it very strange now as it took so long to try for a baby and through my pregnancy it didnt feel real that i was pregnant and now this has happened so fast it still doesnt feel very real the only bit that does feel real is my love for him :cloud9:
So it looks like a shopping day sometime soon for a cot and few bits and bobs :haha: ...I washed most of his clothes yesterday so just need to iron them and put them in his wardrobe :happydance:

This is Baby Enzo 3 Days Old :baby:
View attachment 219320

wow thank you for the photo. apart from the feeding tube he doesnt look at all premature in that picture - very healthy and like a baby should look :) i often wonder what mine would look like if he was born now - probably not much different i should hope :)

congratulations, glad little man is doing well xx

Congratulations, must have been a shock but wow, what a surprise.
I hope he continues to do well and he is home with you soon.
Hope you are well.

Congratulation Lottie, He is such a cutie. Glad you and him are both doing well. Hope you get him home for cuddles soon xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->