My Baby Boy Arrived at 31 weeks

Congratulations!! Wow I can't imaging having my baby in 3 weeks time!! It must've been a huge shock for you - but brilliant at the same time! :D
Glad he's doing well!

Congrats Hun, really glad he's doing well x

Thats a good weight!! They say to treat bach ache like that as labor-but it is weird you never even had any abdominal cramping!! Good Luck to your baby boy

whoaaa. thats amazing. Congratulations! Glad he's doing well. What help is he needing and when is he likely to be home? How did u find the whole situation, from then until now? I'm now at 31 weeks but theres no way i feel completely ready!

Huuuuge congrats to you hun :hugs: I know of a few people that had backache rather than contractions! Mad how it's different for us all. Hope baby is doing well xx

congratulations hun, glad he's doing well, sending positive thoughts that he continues to do well :D xxx

Oh gosh bet that was a shock for you!! Glad you are both doing well and hope he has a short stay in nnu and is home with you soon!! Congrats xx

Congrats! What a story to tell him when he gets older! =]

Wow what a shock, congratulations, glad you're both doing well. My nephews were born at 31 weeks and are now big strapping (almost) 8 year olds!!

Congratulations :) wot a shock that must of been. Glad he's well :) xx

Wow, that must have been shocked but glad u are both doing well. Congrats!! :flower:

Congrats! Hope baby is home and healthy very soon!

Wow, what an interesting and exciting birth story! Glad he's doing good and is alright! Congratulations honey! Hope to see pictures of the gorgeous little man if that's alright :D!! :hug:

wow i bet that was a bit of a suprise! im glad he is doing well :) i would love to see pictures if you put any up x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->