My Baby Boy Arrived at 31 weeks

Lotty

Mummy Of A Little Boy
Reaction score
He Arrived 9 weeks early..Went down to see my parents 3 hours away from me and OH..Had my baby shower on Friday 3rd June was really good had a slight back ache but didnt think nothing of it.
Saturday 4th came went shopping with parents and family had really bad back ache every 15 minutes has weird pains in my left lower back but again i didnt think nothing of it.
still at parents house (was going home on the sunday) and went to sleep around 10pm..kept waking up because of back ache every 5 minutes..At 1:30am Sunday 5th I felt something pop twice "down there" and then felt wet.Went to the toilet to make sure i didnt pee myself lol..no pee there..then i felt the urge to push so i thought i had to empty my bowels as i was constipated day before (tmi)..then realised i already emptied them before going to bed so went back downstairs to tell OH that i think something might be happening..he told me to go back upstairs and tell my parents lol.
woke my dad up and he took me and OH to a near by hospital..everything went so fast as i got on the bed i said i need to push and after about 15 minutes of pushing out my baby boy came at 2:41am..Compeltely natural birth with no pain relief.
He weighed 4 pound 13 and we called him Enzo..he has now been transferred nearer to our home and is in the special care baby unit and is doing Really well!..I love him so much :cloud9: xx
The thing i found really strange was i didnt have contractions or anything like i have read in the books or from other people..just back ache so thats why i didnt think i was in labour.

Awwww pleased he's doing so well Hun,congrats mummy xx

Great news that you're both well, am sure you can't believe he's here already!!! Congratulations xx

congrads hun glad to hear all is well i guess someone couldnt wait any longer to meet his parents

Glad he is doing well. Congratulations

Wow lucky u!! Great u r both doing so well :) Bet that was a big shock!! xx

congrats! glad to hear he is doing well x

Wow, congratulations, I'm glad to hear that's he's healthy!

Congratulations hun hope he comes home very soon and what a brilliant birth weight congrats again xxx

Congratulations :hugs: glad you & lil man are ok x

Thats crazy! Glad to hear that your baby is doing okay though! Congrats on the little one! Enzo is SUCH a cool name. This was on our list.

wow! how exciting, thank you for posting your birth story.It just shows how different labour can be for different people. Congratulations!

oh my gosh, wat a birth story hun, so pleased ur both doing well...Congratulations xx

So glad everyone is doing so well. What a story! Congrats and I love the name! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->