My baby died yesterday at 11 weeks 1 day :(

I am so sorry to hear this. Sending lots of love and :hugs: your way.

Maybe organising something in memorial to your baby might help comfort you and your partner in some way. Planting a tree or flower, or holding a small service for family and close friends for your baby, etc, anything which would bring some comfort and peace at this awful time?

Please take care of yourself, you are in my thoughts

xx

Oh hun. My heart breaks for you. I'm so very sorry for your loss.

I'm sorry for your loss, thinking of you and your husband xx

I am so sorry for your loss. My heart breaks for you :( xx

I am so sorry :( I am glad you got to hold your baby. Lots of hugs.

So sorry for you and your partner you take care and rest hun xx

So very sorry for your loss and for your recovery. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

I know nothing we can say will truely ease your pain but just know it's not your fault and you arnt alone. I found that although sad certain music helped me heal some and I would just blare the music so loud and sing to the top of my lungs and cry at the same time. Here's a song that helped me and I hope it helps you sweetie.
https://youtu.be/VLuaGiu73jc

I do want to be honest, although time does heal your pain, I now am pregnant again and still think of what could have would had been if I was still pregnant with the last baby, but what keeps me strong is looking at my daughter knowing that if she wasn't born when she was, she wouldn't be the same child who I love more than life itself. That's the way I look at this, once this baby is born there will never be another child like it. Take care hunnie! We are all thinking of you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->