My baby died yesterday at 11 weeks 1 day :(

This made me cry- I can't even imagine and I am so so sorry for your loss. It's every mothers worst fear. Unfortunately, these things happen all the time :( it's horrible and life is too sometimes. Let us know if we can do anything for you. RIP little one- sleep sweetly

I'm so sorry your going through this. I lost a baby at 11 weeks it was our first child like you I was sure everything was fine until I got told baby's hb had stopped I was devastated I also miscarried naturally and held my perfectly formed little baby. Losing a child is so hard and no one should have to experience the pain. Sending lots of prays and hugs x

I'm so sorry to hear. What an awful thing to go through. Wishing you all hope and strength during this difficult time, brings tears to my eyes really. Can i ask what was this private scan you got? to be perfectly honest i don't fully trust scan's for what they do, i know you will prob be looking for answers. Be strong you will go on to have a healthy baby in the future. So many woman have been through the same thing here, it might help to talk with them, hugs xx

So so sorry for you and your family's loss :hugs:

Heartbreaking... I'm am so so sorry for your loss. Stay strong Xxx

Leami, I am so very sorry for your loss. I wish you could be given an answer as to what was wrong. I feel your pain. I feel like half of our December Due Dates group has lost our little ones :(

Sadly, I lost my baby as well. I miscarried the baby naturally on June 4th and had a D&C on the 5th to be sure nothing was left behind. I'm not sure when my baby died but they think it was sometime in the last few weeks. By the time I miscarried, I was 12weeks 6days.

First of all, I am overwhelmed by all your support and kind words. I have no words to express my gratitude. Your support means so much to me! <3

I am still in the hospital. My infection was severe, and I lost and lot of blood. Too much. I can't walk without fainting. :dohh:

I am still very bad both physically and psychologically but the nurses here are so supportive and helpful. They support me and the give me sedatives when I freak out. And blood and antibiotics when I need that.

I hope I can go home soon, but I do not want to take any risks. I don't want to get sterile. :S

Doctors say it was most likely the infection that caused my baby to die. I am happy to know and relieved it wasn't my fault, but it still hurts so bad. :cry: It was nothing they could have done anyway. So that helps a little.

I can't start TTC again for 3 months, but its okey. I need time to grieve this baby first. Then we will try again.

I saw that many of you had experienced losses too, and my heart break for you. I hope you were able to get better and get your babies! <3

I thank you from the bottom of my heart for your support. I wish I could reply to you all personally but I am so weak now. So thank you all, it meant a lot.

Love and hugs from Leami xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->