My baby died yesterday at 11 weeks 1 day :(

Leami

Reaction score
Hi everyone

I am heartbroken and I have no words. My baby, my precious precious baby has died. Everything was fine until yesterday, then I started bleeding and cramping. I also got a very high fever. The worst was the feeling inside me anyway. I was just sure my baby had passed away.

I went to the hospital, and there was no heartbeat. The doctor looked and looked, but my babys little heart had stopped. I wasnt surprised, but I broke into a million pieces.

I loved my baby so much and Ill never forget it. I was so close to 12 weeks, but it wasnt meant to be :( I had been knitting it a blanket for it and everything :cry:

I had a private scan the day before it died, and everything was perfect. There was no reason or cause, doctors said sometimes it just happens.

I am in the hospital now, I had to take pills so my baby would come out. It did quite quickly and it was a very perfect tiny little baby :( I held it for a long time, told it how much I loved it. I had gotten an infection in the uterus, so I have to stay a few days to get better.

I am heartbroken, but the nurses here are very supportive. And my husband has been fantastic. He is heartbroken too, but he took my hand and is leading me out of hell. I dont know what I would do without him and his family.

Life is really tough sometimes :cry:

I'm so sorry for your loss, I will be thinking about you. I had a miscarriage with my last pregnancy, I know it can be tough. Stay positive and stay strong.

How devastating!! God bless you and your tiny angel. :hugs:

No words can ease your pain but I pray your heart heals. The miscarriage support groups on here are a surprisingly great place to find support from people who are going through, or have gone through the same thing.

I went through a mmc at 11weeks, baby's heart stopped at 9weeks in March of this year. Many of the girls that miscarried around the same time I did, well....we're all back for different reasons. I don't say that to minimize anything you're feeling now, I know nothing can replace your angel baby. I just wanted you to remember that, over time, the pain does ease and can even be replaced by a new joy.

Take the time you need to mourn, allow yourself to grieve in all the ways you need to....and remember that your husband will need to grieve in his own way too. I hope you both lean on each other during this time.

i am so sorry for your loss
your baby is a little angel now!
and will send you a new baby when you are ready

perhaps the infection played a part in the loss?
im not trying to be insensitive its just sometimes people need a reason for things and it helps them to move on

Sorry for your loss. I pray God eases your pain and blesses you with your forever baby.

I'm so so sorry Hun, I hope you find some comfort soon, I can't ease your pain but I just want you to know you will come through this, I'm so sorry, thinking of you xx

This is so hard, but take your time to grieve now, in the long run you'll feel better if you let it all out. Talking really helped me, and the miscarriage support forum here is lovely xx

I am so so sorry for the loss of your baby :( it just isn't fair. Sending you a huge hug, and strength to get through the next few days and weeks. Give yourself time to grieve and heal x x x x x

I'm so so terribly sorry. It's the most awful feeling in the whole wide world, as you say, you think you are getting towards the 'safe point' but truth is, there is no totally safe point.
Try and rest and let your husband, family and friends help you through what will be a tough few months.
Try again when your mentally, emotionally and physically ready and we will see you back here soon xoxo

Oh my gosh this is devastating. I am so so sorry for your loss and what you are going through. I hope you have wonderful support around you to help you and your husband through this process :hugs::hugs:

I am truly sorry for your loss. May the Lord comfort and protect your family at this difficult time.

I also lost a child at 12 weeks. Of all my miscarriages, this one was the hardest. Its truly a heartbreaking thing to experience.

I found having a memorial dinner with my close family to grieve helped us. We have kept all the keepsakes we gathered for this little one and our ultrasound photos in a box. I sometimes visit it when I am feeling brave.

Rest. Cry when you need to. Talk to people who understand, and be unafraid to say whatever you need to say or feel however you feel.

So so sorry. My heart breaks for you. prayers that peace finds you sweetheart xx

So sorry for you and your husband. It is a difficult time but know in time your pain will ease.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->