My baby has screwed my sleeping habits to the max!

keljt1127

Reaction score
it is almost 9 am here and i Have not been to bed yet LOL.
I am kind of tired but not really....

I slept alllll day yesterday and didnt get ready for the day till 8 pm last night :wacko: Then when I did make it over to my boyfriends house... I took a nap :dohh: :haha: Like it really does not make sense to me!

So... I have been up since then!
I have a doc. apt today at 230pm so I plan on staying up rest of the day... or at least try to and go to bed a decent time tonight!

ugh its so frustrating esp knowing that I Need to get on a good sleeping schdule fast for when LO arrives since he will be in the same room with me for a while !

Anyone else having terrible TERRIBLE sleeping problems?
I have tried medicines... but they dont work... they make me feel tired but still unable to sleep at night... then I just feel insanly tired from the pills but still cant sleep! ahhh

It is 8 am here and I have the same problem as you. For the last few weeks I have been sleeping during the day and awake at night.

It works well for me when OH goes to work because I sleep when he is gone, but then it sucks when I have dr. appointments or want to go somewhere other than IHOP and Walmart. :)

I haven't taken any meds but I have tried the staying up all day and finally going to sleep but it only worked for a day or so before I went back to this schedule! I figure when baby is born I will be on his/her sleeping schedule anyway so it doesn't matter what I do now,haha! Oh well.

Good luck on getting yours back on schedule. :)

It is 8 am here and I have the same problem as you. For the last few weeks I have been sleeping during the day and awake at night.

It works well for me when OH goes to work because I sleep when he is gone, but then it sucks when I have dr. appointments or want to go somewhere other than IHOP and Walmart. :)

I haven't taken any meds but I have tried the staying up all day and finally going to sleep but it only worked for a day or so before I went back to this schedule! I figure when baby is born I will be on his/her sleeping schedule anyway so it doesn't matter what I do now,haha! Oh well.

Good luck on getting yours back on schedule. :)

Yeah it kinda works for me when my OH goes to work.... but i want to be normal again and be awake when everyone else is! instead of being wide awak with no one to talk to because everyone is in bed! lol

I am on MAT leave now so I really have NOTHING to do ... except go to doc apts once a week! So i guess sleeping like this isnt really that bad!

plus your right... we will be following our LO's sleeping schdule and not our own lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->