My baby is changing...is this normal?

LaDY

Mummy Of Two xx
Reaction score
Whn my baby was first born he was fairly easy to settle and feed. However now he is 3 weeks he is hard to settle to sleep...he doesnt feed as regular...this is worrying me...is it normal...he also used to sleep for long perios but now he appears not to have much of a pattern...is it normal?

It sounds fairly normal to me... Anna fell out of her routine and stopped sleeping and settling well at about 3 weeks - But she's back to herself now and even sleep right through the night most nights and enjoys a lay in! lol They say the first 6 weeks are the hardest and it takes about that long to settle down with the baby - That was certainly the case for me. Hope things get better for you and your baby soon :hugs: x

I agree with Tasha, the first 6 weeks are the hardest. Noah has been home almost 3 months now, minus all the hospital stays I would say he just started having a good routine about 3-4 weeks ago

Its normal for them to fall out of their routine and for their routine to change sometimes. Also 3 weeks is right around another growth spurt, so that could be why. We had a really hard time with the first few growth spurts of Erica's. She was so hard to settle, her eating pattern changed, and her sleeping. But after a couple days it went back to normal each time. Hope he settles for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->