My baby is only 16 days old!

JennieyL

Reaction score
And I want another one already!!:rofl: although I am going to wait for a while of course so I can focus all my attention on little Callie .. who I just love to death!!.. My DH is 30.. and i am only 24! he is unsure if he wants another one at the moment.. I will convince him otherwise :) I do have a stepson who is 12 that we have full custody of but I think that one more in the future will be wonderful!! :)
I joined this site in april so when I had my daughter I really hadnt gotten to know the ladies that well in the 3rd trimester... so I am hope that I will be able to get to know all of you ladies and follow you on your journeys to TTC and getting the BFP and on to having your little ones :)

:hi: and welcome to WTT :flower:

Looking forward to getting to know you better.

:hi: Welcome to wtt! I'm sure you will be able to persuade your oh! Your baby is gorgeous by the way x

Hello and welcome to WTT! Your little girl is so gorgeous hun!! :D

Aww thank you ladies so much! I think she is super cute!!! :) I think I will beable to persuade him.. it might be a little hard but i think i can do it

hi sweetie...i was EXACTLY the same for 4 or so weeks after my ds was born...its hormones and completly normal! i still want another but your hormones will calm down! i know what you mean though! having a baby is like a drug...you need another fix right away!

I think its mostly just missing her inside of me.. wanting to have the bump again!!!.. I hated being pregnant.. I was one nasty person!..I felt just horrible for my stepson and DH! becasue I was just soooo moody.. and now i am sad that she is here and i wont get to experience the labour part with her again.. or all of the stuff that goes with it!!.. I am going to wait for at least a year to mention it again.. so I wont get smacked upside the head :rofl:

Im desperate for another one but we are waiting until after we get married next winter :)

Hello and Welcome!

I was exactly the same after Eleanor was born and even with all of her surgery and everything I was still desperate to havea baby and like you my DH wasn't so keen. Not never just not now so we have decided to wait for summer next year and enjoy Eleanor for that little bit longer.

Your daughter is beautiful

x x x

thank you! your daughter eleanor is super cute.. I love the hair! my girl has tons.. everyone keeps telling me that it is going to fall out.. she is 4 weeks tomorrow.. and it is still all in there so I am hopeing that everyone is wrong.. :)

hello and welcome hun! my orgeous little girl is 12 weeks old and i cant wait to do it all over again :O)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->