my baby wants to stand at 4 months old...

trentie

Reaction score
my baby boy is only 4 months old, now he doesn't want to sit there, let alone lying down. he wants to stand and walk...really walk. i heard it will pass after a while. how do you think?

www.trentchen.com

yeah elliots the same, always been keen to do things like standing up! hes getting really active now.

Dec was walking in his walker by 4.5 months, I think they just love to be up and about rather than just lying there.

Dec was walking in his walker by 4.5 months, I think they just love to be up and about rather than just lying there.

I put LO in the walker at 4 months old and he liked it,now he loves to sit on his high-chair . OH says to him "come on your highness,sit here":rofl:
When OH calls his mum on skype, LO would sit on high-chair and (baby)talk to his grandparents, so funny:rofl:

Gabbi is the same, sat on my knee then pulls herself up!!!!!!!!! How scary do you find it, where have our little babys gone???? I knew they grew up fast but it's just flying by! :(

Brooklynn has wanted to stand from that age too... She never outgrew it. Would be happy standind all day if she could

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->