My baby will be Cancer

koomy56

Reaction score
I just found myself googling what sign my baby will be. It was pretty fun reading about Cancer's common personality traits...the crying a lot part made my stomach flip. haha. Oh well!! :happydance:

Here's the website if anyone else is into astrology!

I miss read the title and thought it said "my baby will have cancer" and I thought "omg, that's so sad!!"

I have no idea what my babies sign will be...... I also don't know what my 2 children are or even what my husband is.

Baby boy will probably be Pisces (just one day early and he will be Aquarius)
Very interesting site!

Oh no! haha I should have thought about that.
When is your baby due, Celesse?

I'm an Aquarius on the cusp of Pieces. Feb 17th! I find myself reading into both bc I feel I have many traits of each of them. :)

I read in gemini(me) and some of the things it said were true for me, not all of it but I don't think everybody will fit into any category perfectly.

My sister is cancer and if your baby is anything like her your in trouble haha. I haven't read it but she is a very dramatic person and likes things her way a lot..if not there's a huge fit. She also a little absent minded lol...the other day she was making sugar wax and poorer the extremely hot sugar/water mix into a plastic bowl and made a huge mess all over. She's sweet when she wants to be though. She sure is a whirlwind...

I will have two cancer babies!

@MelliPaige: Oh my god you just made me literally laugh out loud. I must have been focusing on all of the sweet and angelic traits they were mentioning and blurring out the ones like you just mentioned. :dohh:
I have a couple Cancer friends and they're GREAT. lol

My baby will be a Gemini! My step-son is a Scorpio, like me, and he fits his sign perfectly!

@MelliPaige: Oh my god you just made me literally laugh out loud. I must have been focusing on all of the sweet and angelic traits they were mentioning and blurring out the ones like you just mentioned. :dohh:
I have a couple Cancer friends and they're GREAT. lol

Lol she's a year younger than me and one day we were in our room playing (she was probably about 3) she would hit me in the head with a spoon and laugh and say something along the lines of "you can't tell, I'll tell them you started it and you will get in trouble too" haha

She would also regularly make plans to get cookies or frosting out of the cabinets (with my help putting her on the counter so she could reach) and eat her fill..a couple of times while it was my turn to eat my fill she tattled and I'd get in huge trouble while she got no punishment at all haha

Also, before she could walk they found her on top of the fridge. :shrug:

She's really sweet too, at times. The other day after visiting her she told me she loved me a couple of times and had to hug me twice before I left...
Whereas the visit before that she told me not to touch her she wasn't going to be hugged that day (she's 20 btw)

She's just crazy, idk if it has anything to do with being a cancer but if it does be well prepared and find a lock and key for any chocolate! Lol

Oh no! hahaha Too funny. So, another way to put it is she's extremely intelligent and knows what she wants. I'll take it! Golly I just can't wait! Is it bad if I'm now hoping for a Cancer boy? :haha:

Lol baby will be a lot of fun either way. Just look at it as an adventure ;)

I'm a cancer, and two very emotional crying person lol!!
But I was a very good baby according to my mum :)
I'm about to have two Taurus's and that scared me lol!

I'm a gemini, my son is a gemini, and this baby will probably be a gemini too. I feel for my husband. :haha:

This baby is due the week between my others 2 kids birthdays making them all cancer :)

I'm a cancer & this baby will be a cancer unless he or she is really late.

I am quite an emotional person but apparently I was a perfect baby!

My little girl is a Scorpio & reading that they do not like to follow rules is funny. I tell her no & she shakes her head, laughs & then carries on!! Lol

Me and my OH are both Scorpio's. My son is an Aries like his nannie. This bump is due to be a pisces, however if she's anything like her brother and comes 16 days late then she'll be an Aries also. My son only common trait with an Aries is he likes danger, but my mum is a total Aries.

@ Wifeywoo2: See, I've heard/read they're great babies. Toddlers they develop their famous traits. Oh boy!! haha
This website is pretty entertaining on that you can see the parent sign in relation to the child's sign. I take it all with a grain of salt, but it's fun and could be pretty helpful! ;)

Parent/Child Signs

Our nugget is to be a Cancer as well....the due date is one day before my dad and one day after my brother. Brutal birthday month lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->