My baby will be Cancer

I'm a Cancer! I never cry, and I never did as a baby, either. haha. Well,... I AM a lot like MelliPaige's sister, though. LOL Except for the crying, that article describes me very well. And my mom and I are best friends, so it must not be too bad. ;) Good luck, though! My baby this time will be a Taurus. My 5 month old is a Gemini, and my 22 month old is a strong Capricorn, like my mom. I guess I'd better start reading up on Taurus' and Geminis.

Just looked it up and our baby will be a leo is sounded ok just said there very energetic and tend to be prone to accidents and high fevers but they love physical activity thank god cause df is set on the child loving to work on cars like him he said boy or girl it will be out there with him lol

I'm a cancer, and two very emotional crying person lol!!
But I was a very good baby according to my mum :)
I'm about to have two Taurus's and that scared me lol!

I'm a cancer & this baby will be a cancer unless he or she is really late.

I am quite an emotional person but apparently I was a perfect baby!

My little girl is a Scorpio & reading that they do not like to follow rules is funny. I tell her no & she shakes her head, laughs & then carries on!! Lol

I'm a Cancer! I never cry, and I never did as a baby, either. haha. Well,... I AM a lot like MelliPaige's sister, though. LOL Except for the crying, that article describes me very well. And my mom and I are best friends, so it must not be too bad. ;) Good luck, though! My baby this time will be a Taurus. My 5 month old is a Gemini, and my 22 month old is a strong Capricorn, like my mom. I guess I'd better start reading up on Taurus' and Geminis.

I´m a Cancer and I was apparently a perfect baby. And I am one of 6 so my mum had a lot to compare to hehe. I also never cry.
My LO will be a Leo unless it comes early like my DD then will be a Cancer.

Yay! You guys are making me feel very hopeful that our first nugget will be a calm happy baby. Whoopie!!

I'm aquarius. Im pretty sure I was a good baby. My husband is a Capricorn and he apparently was the best baby on this side of the Mississippi. :haha:

@wannanewbaby @ @gidge
looks like we're days apart my baby will be a Leo, we got ourselves some little lion cubs. Have u read up about their personalities cute little diva me thinks ekk x

This baby will be a Gemini. Sounds like it should be good, but I was hoping for a more quiet and laid back kid! lol. Already have a chatterbox who keeps me on my toes! I myself am a cancer, and the cancer description fits me to a T! My husband says I can be a challenge because I'm "strong willed" and "fiery", but extremely loyal and devoted :)

@wannanewbaby @ @gidge
looks like we're days apart my baby will be a Leo, we got ourselves some little lion cubs. Have u read up about their personalities cute little diva me thinks ekk x

Yey! I have to say the Leo discription didn´t sound too good to be honest. lol

@wannanewbaby @ @gidge

It doesnt sound to bad lol but def soumd a little clumsy said very accident prone lol sounds like me but im picses im looking forward to seeing how similar baby is to description

I feel like there are ALOT of July babies happening here! Fun!
My Mom is a Leo and is quite the handful. hahaha She certainly does love to be the center of attention but is the most generous and caring woman.

My auntie is a Leo & boy ohh boy is she strict. She is very strong minded, I wouldn't say she likes being centre of attention but u defiantly no when she's there.
My grandad was a cancer & he was the kindest most generous loving man I knew. Wouldn't mind if baby came a few days early so it could be cancer xx

I'm a Cancerian, and a typical one at that :)

My daughter will be Aries!

@WantingABubba ohh am an aries very strong minded but my mum said i was a dream baby lol

@WantingABubba ohh am an aries very strong minded but my mum said i was a dream baby lol

I hope my daughter is too! She's feisty, though :haha: always kicking.

My little brother is an Aries. As a child, was very quiet but very stubborn, grumpy, and fussy. Yet so sweet, affectionate and intelligent. He was a watcher. Miss him so much :cry:

I'm a cancer, and this Lo will be a cancer too! I can't wait :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->