My Beautiful Twin Girls. *Upsetting*

I am so sorry for your loss, i know th ache the pain will be here for you if you need me, you may also like visit stillbirth section from experience we can offer you as much support as you need

fly high megan and imogen xx lots of love xx

I'm so sorry...:cry:, I'd don't really know what to say but thank you for sharing this with us xx

Nicola xx

:hugs::hugs::hugs: Sorry your girls didn't make it. Best wishes to you and your familyxxxx

Words can not express how much I feel for you and your family at this hard time. You story had me in tears:cry: You are a mummy to two little fighters that were to precious for this earth.

Fly high little angels :hugs:

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: oh gosh I have no words just such such a heartbreaking situation - I am so sorry xxxxxxxxxx Fly high gorgeous girls - wrapped in each others arms forever xx

i am so sorry for your loss of your beautiful girls :hugs: xxx

This is one of the most heartbreaking things Ive ever read :( rip little angels x

I'm so sorry for your losses. Sweet dreams Imogen and Megan xxx

Im crying my eyes out reading this hun and im so sorry for the loss of your two beautiful angels. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family

RIP Megan and Imogen xxxxxxxxxxxx

I am so sorry that you have lost your two beautiful little girls. Sleep tight little angels. xx

Im so sorry for your losses :cry: My heart goes out to you and your family :hugs:

Fly high girls :hugs:

xx

im so sorry for your loss hun :( :( ((((((((((((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))))))))))))))))

i am sitting here cryin my eyes out i just cant begin to imagine the pain u and ur family r goin through u r all so brave at least ur 2 beautiful girls will playin together in heaven sendin u lots of love and :hugs: look after each other xxxx

So sorry for your loss... my thoughts & prayers are with you and your family... :hugs:

I am so sorry for your losses.
I have no words to say that would help, other than I am thinking of you.
xxx

midori you may know me from RFUK (loulou) me and Fixx just wanted to send you our love and :hugs: we have been thinking about you these last few weeks

:cry: im so sorry for your loss!! you and your husband are very brave! Rest in peace little Angels! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->