My Beautiful Twin Girls. *Upsetting*

So very sorry for your losses both of you. God bless you xx

what little fighters you had there! thankyou for sharing your story. I'm so sorry you had to go through this; words will never be enough, but my thoughts are with you & your family & for every angel baby out there. Megan & Imogen are beautiful names too. RIP little girls :hugs:

I am so sorry for your loss, your story made me cry your a very strong lady, Beautiful names you chose for them. :hugs: xxxx

Oh my darling. your so very brave. Much love to you both bumber xxx

Thank you for sharing your story of your lil angels. I am so sorry for your loss :hugs: Rest in peace sweet girls.

Im so sory,word couldnt not describe.

Thoughts are with you and your husband.

Fly high little angels

xxxx

So sorry for your losses... :cry: :hugs:

RIP little angels...

x

I'm so sorry to hear of your losses. My love, and thoughts are with you all. :hug:

I am so sorry. I don't know what to say. :( Rest in peace to your beautiful angels.

I'm so sorry for your loss. There are truly no words to express the sadness I feel for you and your family.

I'm so sorry for your loss. You fought so hard for them. I'm sure they know that.

I'm so so sorry for the loss of your baby princesses! Love and floaty kisses to your angel twins!

love to you and OH xxxx

So sorry for your loss. My heart goes out to you and your family.

Thank you for sharing your story. May your little angels rest in peace.. x

Oh sweetie I am so sorry I read your story with tears running down my face. Huge :hugs: to you and your family. Sounds like your beautiful girls were such fighters and I am sure they will now be playing happily together in Heaven. Sleep well little angels.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->