My Beautiful Twin Girls. *Upsetting*

Wow. What a heart-wrenching story. I didn't want to go without saying thank you for sharing, it must have been difficult for you. I hope that you're feeling okay, as well as you can be anyway. Can I just say, what a beautiful choice in names for your little angels. My heart goes out for you and your OH. <3

im so sorry for ur losses hunny . my heart is with u all RIP girls :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

So sorry to hear of the loss of your little girls. Megan and Imogen are absolutely beautiful names.

Thinking of you and your DH.

xx

I am soo sorry for your loss I hope your baby girls rest in peace..x

omg i dont think ive ever cried so much :cry:
im so sorry about your loss. :hugs:

Your an amazing woman! Thanks for sharing your story and I am so sorry for the loss of your beautifuls girls.

I am so sorry for your loss, words just cant describe how I feel for you and your OH xxx

:hugs: so so sorry for your loss of your twin girls :cry: R.I.P baby girls xxxxx

absolutely broke my heart reading this. Im so sorry for your loss. Words will never ease the pain but i hope in time that it becomes easier.
Thoughts are with you. :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

xxx

Midori I am so sorry my love, I cannot imagine what you were and are still going through.

Thinking of you x x x

I am so deeply sorry for your loss. Rest in peace Megan & Imogen :hugs: :hugs: xxx

I am so sorry for the loss of your girls xx

Sleep well angels - I know you posted this a while ago now but I hope that writing their stories helped you in some way to find a bit of peace. Lots of love xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->