My Beautiful Twin Girls. *Upsetting*

Thank you so much for sharing your sad but very brave story. Its such a shame that neither survived but they certainely put up a fight and in the end were sleeping together, a pair of tiny angels x

:hugs:

im so sorry for your loss hunni, i really dont know what else to say, RIP little angels xx

How terribly sad.My heart goes out to you,Fly high sweet angels xxxx

im so so sorry for you both, i hope your both ok, and your little girls will always be with you x

I am so proud of you!
I suffered a miscarriage last year, and I can't imagine going through such a struggle as you did.
You are so strong.

Such a beautiful way to tell us your story hun. I truly am so so sorry for your loss. Heaven is lucky to have them.

xxx

Sorry for both your losses, it must be a very hard time for you and your family xx

Im so sorry for your loss. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family and Id like to send floaty kisses for your beautiful girls xxxxx :hugs:

What strong, beautiful lil angels you have :hugs: I am sorry for yours & OH's losses, sleep tight girls :flower: x

Not sure what to say but couldn't read and
run. Huge hugs x x x

I am so sorry for your losses, I cant believe to imagine what you and your husband are going through.

Rest In Peace Girls x x x

Oh my goodness, there are no words I can say, I cried so hard Reading your post. I cannot imagine the pain you must feel. You are so brave.

I am so sorry for the loss of your two beautiful angels

x x x

I am in tears. I can't imagine the pain you're going through. I'm so sorry. RIP beautiful girls xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->