my bellies measuring small??

bexie1985

Reaction score
im 28+3, but my bumps only measuring 26cms? should i be worried? with my first i was always measuring over? and looking at my 29week bump pic with her than my bump this time round it looks quite abit smaller too?? xx

No idea, but I have a feeling I'll be measuring small at my appointment on Tuesday.

At 32 weeks I was measuring at 28, and have barely gotten bigger still. Once they determined that baby and I were healthy, doctors didn't seem concerned at all. I wouldn't worry. :) It does feel like baby is taking up all the space in there though, and she's small too!

at my 28 mw app i measured 26 weeks she said not to be concerned as theres a 3cm gap and also your bump goes through growth spurts too. theres a few ladies on here measuring behind, apparently its not that accurate anyway?? try not to stress

xxx

I have been measuring small all along -at least 2cm behind - had a growth scan at 34+wks and baby is measuring fine -about the 48th centile - so really happy with that - although I dont know how accurate these measurements are!

Bexie - I am sure I have saw your bump pics recently - and bump certainly doesnt look small!

I am sure all is well x

i wouldnt worry hun, there are several of us that are measuring small and have had scans and LO are measuring fine. they let you go 3 cm either way before getting concerrned, and often its just the position LO is laid in.

I'm measuring 5 weeks behind and I'm just not carrying a lot of water.

I have my 28 week appointment today and have a feeling I'm going to be small, don't feel like it's grown much since my 24 week appointment.. :coffee:

I'm small too. My 28 wk appt on Friday she said I was about 24cm. But this could be because the baby is lying across the way (transverse) and so an accurate measurement is harder to get. By my next appt I hope things are on track.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->