My Belly is going to Explode!!

StillPraying

Stay at home Mommy of 3
Reaction score
Hello ladies. I'm 28 weeks and have already had one incident of my body trying to go into labor. I've had loose/soft stools yesterday and all through out today. But for the past few hours I have the urge to poo but when I go to the bathroom there's nothing. There is so much pressure in my belly it literally feels like it's going to pop. This is so uncomfortable. Any advice or suggestions for relief??

I have no advice, but I've been dealing with both your complaints on and off since November. I've had several 'clear outs' and now I get the urge that I have to go, but I can't, its just the LO moving. Its irritating.

Yes, it definitely is. I'm also getting a lot of low back pain. I can really tell now that my bowels are way out of their original position. I was woke this morning to horrible stomach cramps like you're fixing to have diarrhea, but the pain in located all over the place and definitely not where it would of been pre pregnancy. Also noticed that it takes a lot longer to actually get the runs after feeling the pain now, its as if my bowels are at the top under my boobs when the pain hits but I can't just go to relieve the pain BC it still has quite a way to travel before it can actually come out!!!! Ugh. tMI, I know, sorry.

Haha no I totally get what you're saying. I googled (not helpful lol) and it was all posts of "labor is coming"...and I'm like no....I honestly think however the baby is positioning herself is just messing things up. She's much lower than my first was so I think that is part of it. I have the back pain/stomach pains too, it woke me up last night!

I am in the exact same boat this morning. Horrible poop pains under my boobs that takes forever to travel down so I can actually go. I also have pain in my lower back this morning and it isn't helping that baby girl decided to be extra hyper today in there ...oow poop pains have hit again :, (

Yes, it definitely is. I'm also getting a lot of low back pain. I can really tell now that my bowels are way out of their original position. I was woke this morning to horrible stomach cramps like you're fixing to have diarrhea, but the pain in located all over the place and definitely not where it would of been pre pregnancy. Also noticed that it takes a lot longer to actually get the runs after feeling the pain now, its as if my bowels are at the top under my boobs when the pain hits but I can't just go to relieve the pain BC it still has quite a way to travel before it can actually come out!!!! Ugh. tMI, I know, sorry.

Any news on this?

I'm pg w triplets and 29+4. Have had bad AF and back pain. This morning gagging and diarrhea when I've been really constipated the whole pg. yesterday had a checkup and was not dialated but 80% effaced.

Since I'm high risk I'm so nervous about labor signs.

What came of this for you all?

I'm 29 weeks also!Still the same thing. I've been getting nauseous and throwing up now too which is not fun. I haven't exactly had diarrhea, just very soft stools.

Triplets! My goodness I would be nervous too!

So they admitted me to L&D tonight after terrible contractions started. Watch for increasing, lower pain. Now I'm on pro cardio to slow them and I feel like total poop. I really want a tall glass of milk. Haven't eaten or had water in 14 hrs in case I deliver. Still no change in cervix though! At first they weren't going to admit me but I pressed them on it. Thank god I did!

How are you doing today redbean? Good that you were persistent!

The Procardia seems to be working. Contractions are down and no more progression. I think I'm going home today w meds for bed rest. What happened w you?

Still the same things. ...no changes! Glad you got medication! When are you due?

I'm due April 7. I'll be 30 weeks tomorrow so at least ive hit some safer marks. The docs all seemed shocked that I've held three this long so that's good.

On another thread about 75% of the ladies who had stomach issues delivered sometime that week, but they were all due. I'm sure I would've if I didn't stop it.

I'm due the 10th, I'll be 30 weeks on Friday. Hoping I make it to 37 weeks (March 20th).
You definitely have kept them in longer than most! Will you be having a scheduled C-Section or trying it natural?

Whoa, Lordy, I'm not that brave! C-section. It's the safest for the babes anyway, but I doubt it'll be scheduled. Most likely last minute.

Don't they typically do C-section for multiples? Would make sense. I don't think I would be brave enough to attempt natural with multiples haha!
Any changes over the weekend for you?

Contractions are getting stronger but still holding off affecting my cervix too much. Getting terrible heat flashes with them.

How about you? Anything yet?

Mine seemed to have somewhat gone away. now it's just Braxton hicks that make it extremely hard to breathe

I know what you mean. I have a baby sitting on my diaphragm so when I contract I have to lean back to get air in!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->