My best friend

Anja

Reaction score
I dont know if i am aloud to do this or not.....but PLEASE check out this link:

https://www.littlebirdtoldme.co.uk/

My best friend of 17 years has just started her own business. Not only do i want to support her by spreading the word....I am also incredibly proud of her and just want to show off her stuff!! She has worked in the toy industry for alot of years, but it still takes a lot of guts and determination to break away from the stabilty of a salary and go solo!! Not much stuff yet, but only year one!

Lucky me get samples......I have already requested to girly pink rocking horse and play mat!!

Hope nobody minds me posting this

xxx

I love the butterfly play mat! If only i saw this earlier i would of deffenitly snapped it up!!

ooo an i want the snail where do i find the prices? Or is she not selling just yet?

All of her things look gorgeous, i love the brown horse... How much are they?

I love all of the things, for only one year shes done very well.

Well done!!!!!!!!!! :hug:

Aww the items are gorgeous, she's got some really nice stuff there xXx

Soooo pleased you like them!!

As far as I know they are in the middle of constructing the e-commerce page for the website, but if you use the 'contact' link on ther website the email goes straight to Clare (my buddy!) and she will be able to give you a price or send you a link to the unfinished site to have a look at. She really is lovely so dont worry about dropping her a line....just say that Anja told you about her.....just so she knows I am behaving like best friend should and singing her praises from the rooftops!!!
(you dont have to include address etc in the email bit)

I so want that butterfly playmat! Your friends stuff is realy gorgeous! :D

I'm guessing it's only localy,she wouldn't sell in the US?

YAY.....so exciting!!!

I am sure she will send to America....drop her a line or send me a PM and I can do it on your behalf and let you know prices etc.....am very worried about over stepping to mark on here by advertising but also couldnt pass over the opportunity to show off her stuff!!!

Any one feel free to send me a PM for more information!!

Thanks for the lovely comments....I shall make sure they are passed on!

Waw...I love the playmat :cloud9:

She's doing a great job so far! x

I am totally in love with that caterpillar rocker!! x

Wow your friend has some beautiful things on there. I love the little pink rocking horse.

Love the snail and caterpillar rockers. There's a stockist about 10 mins from me so I'll def go along to take a look! Thanks for posting hun!
xx

gorgeous stuff!!! I love it.

If there's no stockists near us, then how do we find out about prices/buying things? I've been looking for a rocking horse for my niece for her birthday next month, and love the pink rocking horse.

If there's no stockists near us, then how do we find out about prices/buying things? I've been looking for a rocking horse for my niece for her birthday next month, and love the pink rocking horse.

I cant post it openly on the forum as it isnt finalised yet but I will send you a PM with a link to the e-commnerce page that has all the prices on (wont be able to do it until later today as link is on my work email)....you can order through there. It doesnt include postage yet but I can find out for you or you can contact Clare through the contact link on the webpage.

If anyone wants the link to the prices just send me a private message!

I am over the moon that people like her stuff so much....thanks girls!!

Ahhhh i want a girl now so i can have the butterfly playmat OMG its soooo nice :cry: do you think a boy would be disturned by it :lol:

i love them so original, the playmats are great, thery're all great in fact

ohhh i love the snail playmat.... but dont like near any of the stockists ... :-( x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->