• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

My BFP

mama2connor

Baking baby number 3.
Reaction score
My oh & i had been TTC for a year and and 10 month without any success. I went to my doctors and had blood tests and they came back that i didn't ovulate that month so she sent me a referral to see the gynocologist at the infertility clinic. We decided to stop TTC until next year as our wedding is booked for 18th July. Yesterday i woke up feeling like i had a stomach bug with severe diahrrea (sorry TMI) and i couldn't stop shaking. It was then that it dawned on me my period was 6 days late but this wasn't unusual i was late as i'm never regular anyway. I had an EPT in the cupboard so decided to use it. Almost immediately after pee'ing on it, it came back as a :bfp: i was all over the place couldn't stop shaking, and was in denial so went to asda and bought a digi and that came up pregnant also. I'm still in total shock, here is my BFP's

Attachments

• DSC00174.jpg
    DSC00174.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 78
:wohoo: how weird...i also got told i didnt O last mth either ! had bloods but i was only 3dpo not 7dpo but they were sure it wudnt make a difference,,,i wud of been goin to see some1for clomid and not needing it !!!

wishing us both super sticky beans hun xx

That's great - another success story to give us hope. Huge congrats! xx

Congrats and heres to a H&H 9mths :happydance::happydance::happydance:

:cloud9: great news, congrats xx:happydance:

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww congratulations. :hugs:
sniff sniff....is there gonna be anyone left in ttc :cry: lol....seriously hope u have a happy and healthy 9 months :) :flower:
:dust:

Awe how wonderful for you. There you were thinking of putting it all off and wham .... surprise surprise!

Congratulations to you both and wishing you a happy and healthy nine months. :flower:

That's fantastic hun! Congratulations!! xx

Aww thats great news Congratulations to you both. xx

Congrats on you :bfp:!!! that's great that it came as such a beautiful surprise also - Wishing you a happy and healthy 9months x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->