My bloody ankles

Spunky Cupkake

Reaction score
anyone know what to do when you get swollen ankles in pregnancy i due 2 weeks 2moro just got morgan out of the bath and my foot felt like it was burning rubbing sensation i took my slipper of only to find i my ankles are swollen what do i do my mum said to becareful if midwife sees it she might send me in for bed rest and i soooooo dont want that she told me too put my feet up and that she will have morgan for me when she gets her days off but its bloody hard being preg with a toddler running around

spunky xxx:cry:

Feet up! I only had the swollen ankles after I had Jonny. Was really weird, like they weren't my legs.

put your feet about your head when you go to bed at night

i dont mean over your head ... i mean prop them on some pillows!!!!!!!!!!!

just try and take it easy hun, and like the terrie and lynn said put your feet up as much as possible

its a nightmare i had elephant legs really bad with Gabriel 'cos it was sooo hot, not as bad with Alisha, and with Kayleigh it was only late on, and in the evening, as terrie and lynnie said get those feet up.

feet up my dear and rest, call in all your favors for babysitting morgan and try and get those feet up!
xxx

Rest with your feet up as much as poss, drink lots of water as this helps keep the circulation up. but to be honest not much you can do.

soak u feet in a bowl of cool water and make sure when ever u are sat down put ur feet up x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->