My Body Hates Me.. PCOS

T

tmski

So I have PCOS and very irregular cycles... I have not had a cycle since early September after a failed IUI so that cycle was started b/c I went off progesterone. The past three weeks or so my breasts have been hurting slightly throughout the day so I figured AF was on the way... I woke up on the 4th of Nov and after wiping saw some red blood so I figure AF was starting... Well the bleeding only lasted that one day and hardly filled a tampon(sorry for the tmi) and my boobs still hurt..this AM I woke up a little nauseated -- all negatives on the Wondfo tests so far(tested last night twice) -- I am really trippin myself out and trying not to expect too much b/c my body plays tricks all the time. I am trying to remain hopeful but I am disappointed often (3yrs TTC)

Sorry you're going through this.. I have PCOS aswell and every now and then I have mid cycle bleeding which is not uncommon for us unfortunatly. Its so hard for us, these long cycles force us to test over and over.. the wacky symptoms that make us second guess everything.. its horrible :/ I hope everything is clear for you soon! good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->