My body is going haywire. I am confused.

wannabeamomo2

Mama of 1, I was young.
Reaction score
Hi there,

I am brand spanking new to this forum, but I came here because I am sad and confused about what is going on with my body. (I just intro'd myself in the "a little about me" section if interested.)

My LMP was 4/30. On May 23, my breasts looked a full size larger and I could squeeze colostrum out of my nipples. (Freak out!) The next week was filled with more symptoms (headaches, weird foods, hypersensitivity, mood swings, fatigue--the only PMS symptom I usually get is cramping and irritability two weeks pre-period, but I didn't have that this month) (which may or may not have been psychosomatic) and a large number of negative HPTs. I was not planning to become pregnant at all. My whole focus lately has been trying to make our lives better and working myself to the bone. On May 29 I started bleeding. Lighter and shorter than usual. I am just afraid that now I want a baby and I am depressed that I am not pregnant. My committed partner of 3 years was always told that he could not have children. Now I want a baby and don't know if I am pregnant. My breasts are still bigger, still colostrom, still fatigue, still weird feelings, bubblings and gurgles from my pelvic region. Now I am too filled with anxiety to wait this out but I don't have a dr. to go get a blood test from.

I just don't know how to get through the disappointment of this time, and was looking for some support or encouragement. I guess I am convincing myself that I am not pregnant to try to minimize the pain.

Thanks for reading,
J

Welcome to B&B, try not to get too down until you know for sure you're not pregnant, hopefully you'll find plenty of people here to support you. x

Welcome To BnB!

Hope You Enjoy Your Stay! :wave:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back