• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

My boss is a tit.

diz

Reaction score
As the title says.

He can be so difficult some times. He's so awkward to manage. He doesn't listen, is not consistent, and is moodier than any woman i have ever met. I know I'm tired and hormonal, but I'm finding him difficult to deal with at the moment.

He is off for the next few days and back to work on Monday. So ill have Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday with him before i start maternity leave. Im off with a sickness bug today, but seriously contemplating staying off work now until my maternity leave starts on the 2nd, and its because of the way he is, and how much I'm struggling to deal with him. Even though he's off for the next few days on annual leave, i know i'll receive an influx of shitty emails to deal with.

:nope:

If its not going to cause any disciplinary issues for you I'd say sod it and stay off. If he's causing you stress it's no good anyway. I brought my mat leave forward by a week as Im just exhausted. Go with your gut and don't worry! :)

I agree, unless there's any negative consequences for you I'd say start your leave now, screw him! You don't need that. I'm in a very different situation but I definitely understand boss stress... mine has been paying me about once every 3 weeks instead of every week since I was in the first trimester. Bosses making our lives harder is not what we need right now! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->