My boy needs a name!!

wannabemomy37

~ Waiting ~
Reaction score
So we found out we're having a precious little boy, but we are really struggling to agree on a name for him

I want Xavier...been kinda set on this even before we knew he was a boy!
He wants Ford, a name I'd suggested earlier on but now I'm realizing the negative connotations that come with it...he says it doesn't matter, but I just don't want it anymore.

So...I've come up with names, he comes back with suggested ones I can't stand (sorry don't mean to offend anyone) like Caleb, Ian, Howard, Hugo...

My list is more like Trevor, Theo, Eugene, Landon, Joel, Levi, Maxwell

I'm looking for something you don't hear every day, preferably with more than 1 syllable. It also has to go with middle name Thomas.

Any suggestions? I wanna find his name now so I can start connecting better with him.

Following! I too am after something a little bit uncommon. I like Louis and Oliver but totally thrown by the popularity of them these days

We are struggling too. There are three names on our list but we aren't in love with any of them. Sebastian, Ezra and Matthew. My husband was reading from a list last night and although it was really funny listening to his comments. God was on the list. God! He made me laugh so hard I almost peed. He gave up by H.

I do like Connor and William and Isaiah was my absolute favorite until my sister got ahold of it and said nasty things.

But for the connecting with him part. I thought I would need a name too. But once he started really moving and having a little personality in there it doesn't bother me anymore. I call him little man and I spend a lot of time just lying down and feeling him, the connection will come. With or without a name.

I love Theo (Theodore is actually the name I've chosen if this little bean is a boy)

I also love the names Lochlin, Ronan, Everett, Finlay, Thaddeus (my all-time favourite name but OH doesn't like it). My co-worker said her cousin named her son Linden and I actually really like that one too. OH doesn't like that one either though.

I like the name Cillian but wouldn't use it as it's too close to Callum.

I'm starting to like Theo. At first I really didn't like it, but I'm really warming to it. It might go on my list which is exactly 1 name long...Quinn (Quinlan). I like Landon & Linden as well.
Not a fan for Xavier. I like it in French, but it sounds so complicated in English. It's the KS at the beginning of the name that bugs me. Stops the flow of the name. Sorry if I sound harsh.
Good fr you go veto Ford.
Ezra & Isaiah are pretty cool names. Have no idea where Ezra comes from but strikes me as an old female name. I think my brain links it to Israel or so.
Cillian is nice as well.

I think I'm going to start up a bigger list again ... In the hope that oh doesn't veto every single name but one ... Quinn. I'd like to see our boy before we decide on the name...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->