My boyfriend has driven me to the edge and I think I've lost my mind.

I'm thinking I should leave because I don't want the stress of him knocking on the door if he does... I don't even know if he'll be by right after work because he needs to find a ride and knowing him, after all this he NEEDS a beer. I'm gonna wait and see if I hear from him when he gets off work.. If I don't hear from him I'll head out.

First of all I'm sorry you're going through this. But it's time to go take those classes and move on with your life. You deserve so much more. He has proven that he hasn't changed and if you don't make a clean break he could easily revert to his previous behavior and kill you and your unborn child. I know all you can see is the potential in him, and you want to overlook his flaws but he doesn't deserve another chance with you or anyone else. You have your baby to think of now and this man is not going to be good for him to be around in any way. Please think about getting yourself some counselling to straighten out your thinking about him and to get some tools to keep this from happening to you again. Reading your words about his behavior and how it wasn't so bad sends chills down my spine.

And leave the house right now and go somewhere SAFE!! :hug:

F**K him you did the right thing chucking his crap out the door what a total scumbag darling you dont deserve to be treated that way by anyone please dont ever even concider taking him back when you have those thoughts just remember how hes making you feel right now i am worried that he will retaliate though is there any way you could have a friend or your mum over at your place for awhile until things cool down? if not then maybe stay the night at someone elses? you shouldnt be sitting there watching the clock worrying that he could turn up any minute xx

you are not horrible or crazy, he is the horrible one and also crazy for not realising what he has wiv u, WELL DONE for water not being enough, the bleach was just about right. !!!

I love BnB, you all help me feel so good. Believe it or not I'm finding it in myself to smile now.

I text my friend and I'm going to her place in just a minute.

So glad you're going out! Let us know how things went when you get home. We will be thinking of you!

oh well thats a relief your be ok when your not sitting there on your own just remember your a strong woman for standing up to him and let us know how are you are when you get a chance my thoughts are with you keep your chin up xx

Very sorry for your situation, but nobody deserves to be treated how he treated/treats you. Seems like he has a lot of problem he need to deal with on his own, you need to be strong for you and your LO :)!

How have things gone? I am hoping he came and got his stuff and left and will just leave you alone from now on. I hope you're doing okay. :hugs:

I grew up with an abusive father. He treated my mother much like your boyfriend has treated you when my mother was pregnant. She was young (17), thought she loved him and then in true gun shot fashion - their parents married them off.

That man went from abusing her to abusing us. My mother would toss him out and he would come back, threaten or do whatever he had to to get back into our lives. My brothers and I grew up scared of his violence towards us or our mother ...

It only ended when the monster found a new play thing and left us.

I am not revisiing my private hell to comensurate. Men like my father and your boyfriend ruin lives. You have a responsibility to keep your child safe. Letting him back in will endanger it.

Find a safe place to stay for a while (go to a woman's refuge for example) and don't give him more space in your heart. He only needs a milimeter to get back. Be proud of the strong woman you are and don't take this.

I am so sorry ...

Oh luv, you are not crazy.. your fuming at him and of course when pregnant we are irrational... more than usual. I can understand your pacing and anguish and if you have found stuff out luv, you are entitled to be mad...if he used to hit you.. then to be honest you are better of away from the situation!! I wish I could be there to give you a hug or something.. men can be good at making us feel like we are the ones who are failing or at fault and when we are already sensitive.. it just increases anxiety and insecurity...

Luv if he is not meant to be near you he is not only breaking the law, but your not helping.. black eye.. choking? If my OH raised a hand to me I would be gone, no second chance..

Leave him if it means safety for you and babe xx

This situation is soooo much like the one i had with my eldest daughters biological dad. I am telling you now, you are better off without him and the hurt WILL stop. You will move on and have a lovely son and eventually meet someone who is right for you. There is no way this man should be allowed into you or your babies life, he obviously doesnt care for or respect you. He is a violent woman beating willy dipper and doesnt deserve a loving girlfriend and child.
Make sure you dont let him in no matter what, dont speak to him again. I know it hurts and what you are feeling wont go away easy but it will. Do whats right for your child.
Good luck xx

Oh and you are NOT crazy!

If you are paying for his phone then cancel it now!

Get rid of that idiot, you will be much better without him! Hugs xx

Hey!

I have been really worried about you. Could you let us know you are ok and somewhere safe!

DD

I'm worried too, she hasn't been on since Monday, which isn't usual. Please everyone keep her in your thoughts.

When will he call for his stuff, please becareful he doesn't get violent towards you is my only advice.

Part of our split up was because he used to beat the crap out of me.. He took anger management to fix himself and hasn't come close to it since... I'm sure this could change that...I have locked the screen door and the door.. I hope he doesn't try to do anything, I'll tell him I'm calling the police..he's on probation..

damn the more I say about him the worse he sounds..but the messed up thing is that is not even him... He is such a lost person..I know him for who he really is and that is why I love him and took the black eyes.. and why I took him talking to other females...because that is not him.. I'm sure he hasn't even acted on these women physically, but this is enough... I hope for his sake he finds himself one day because he's truly a good man.. underneath these flaws..he really treats me so good, like a princess...but he's wrong for the other things..

My ticker says the baby knows my voice but right now all he hears is crying and this pain I'm going through.. I hate this man because he's not only hurting me, he's hurting my baby...

I misunderstood - is this his child? or no? Very sorry to read your raw emotion, I think you are right to feel insecurities and jealousy and I never judge a woman scorned...

u r not crazy, u've been treated really badly and u r hurting. I would have done the same. Dont worry about the bleach going into someone elses car they will smell it the second they get near his stuff. When he comes for it lock all your doors n windows and have the phone ready in case u need to call the police or appear as if u r calling them so if things get uncomfortable or u feel threatened in anyway u can restore control. Judging by the things u have said in this thread it sounds like u and him r best off as far away from eachother as possible, he doesnt deserve u or your precious baby. I know it will be hard at first but being choked or given a black eye is that bad, its abuse and he is not a real man for raising a hand to u. I hope u have the strength to walk away from this bad relationship and build a better safer life with your baby. As a child who was bought up in a home where domestic violence happened everyday i can tell u that u will be safer and your baby will be happier out of it. Good luck hun xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->