My brother has had a brilliant Christmas idea

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lilicat

Mother of two boys
Reaction score
My brother has had the best Christmas idea ever and I had to share because I think it is so brilliant.

My youngest son is very obsessed with cars and Fords particularly. I have no idea why but every time he sees a car with a Ford badge on he has to run up and try and touch it. He noticed a car that had the Ford logo on the wheels today and was delighted, standing there chattering and babbling at them.

My brother suggested we could get Ford logo stickers and put them on a Cosy Coupe. An actual Cosy Coupe isn't practical for us but he is getting this for Christmas:
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Little-Tik...1414691248&sr=1-1&keywords=cosy+coupe+trolley

I have found two Ford logo stickers on eBay for £2 so I am going to put on on each side. He will be so excited :happydance:

I also got him this for his stocking
https://www.arteemminiaturas.com.br...os-7.9-mark-wheelsen-ford-mondeo-18493-02.jpg

Despite the huge picture it is Hot Wheels size and has a little Ford logo.

I do have the weirdest toddler, last year I was buying a cuddly Sting ray for my eldest. I always seem to be doing weird presents. I have just ordered a toy fruit bat for my older son's stocking.

Has anyone else has a brilliant idea or a weird present they are particularly pleased with. I would love to hear of some others.

I'm sure he will love that!
My ds2 seems to ask for food quite often :/ The other year he wanted coco pops so I bought the variety packs and wrapped him this little box of coco pops LOL Last year he just kept going on about wanting nuts like Daddy gets (DH Nan always puts cashew nuts in all the mens presents) and this year its a toblerone LOL

That is so cute! At least he is choosing something that is easy to buy and not expensive.

I asked my older son what he would like for Christmas, he is autistic and doesn't really understand the question but his answer was 'I like a squid'. He does mean a real one :dohh: That is not going to happen.

He likes animals but it is always weird animals, a few weeks ago he was telling me constantly that he likes vultures.

Awww I bet he will love that! My LO has previously asked for a cuckoo clock with a real little bird.....:rofl:

Oh that is brilliant!!

Last year all Colin said he wanted was lots of Y's and W's! He had lost a bunch of his stick on alphabets from the bath so I guess he wanted those replaced! So Santa gave him another set of Alphabet letters for the bath.

Isn't so much as weird, but if we're out shopping Evie will pick stuff up (sweets etc) and say "can I have these for Christmas?" ��

That is so cute! At least he is choosing something that is easy to buy and not expensive.

I asked my older son what he would like for Christmas, he is autistic and doesn't really understand the question but his answer was 'I like a squid'. He does mean a real one :dohh: That is not going to happen.

He likes animals but it is always weird animals, a few weeks ago he was telling me constantly that he likes vultures.

Oohhh... get him a jellyfish light? I'd love one
https://www.red5.co.uk/jellyfish-tank-mini.aspx

Oohhh... get him a jellyfish light? I'd love one
https://www.red5.co.uk/jellyfish-tank-mini.aspx

He would love that, unfortunately I couldn't trust him to be safe with it as if it was in his room he would pull the plug out and take it to bed.

When he is a little older I will definitely get him that though.

I love all the unusual requests, it is funny the way children think.

Last year all Colin said he wanted was lots of Y's and W's! He had lost a bunch of his stick on alphabets from the bath so I guess he wanted those replaced! So Santa gave him another set of Alphabet letters for the bath.

I remember that from last year. Was he excited with his new bath letters?

Awh bet he'll love it!

Keelan is obsessed with my mums Range Rover evoque and will shout nana whenever sees one so they bought him a kids ride on/remote controlled one for his birthday!! :rofl:

Brill Idea.

A good few years ago when my little cousin was about 6/7 he went through a phase of talking about poo and when we asked what he wanted for christmas he said poo. Lol so we got him a mr hanky the christmas poo.......from south park:haha: he thought it was hilarious, we also got him one of those reindeer that poops chocolates out........again he thought it was great.

I can't wait until he gets married and we can remind him about his love for poo:haha:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back