My cat just died **some might find this upsetting, graphic details**

Oh my god, that's terrible! I can only imagine how you are feeling. I am such a cat lover, I have 2 and if anything happened to them, I'd be absolutely devasted. One of my cats wasn't very well last month, was being sick a couple of times everyday, she had an antibiotic injection and was ok after that. It was at that point I decided to get them insured just in case anything bad happened to them.

It it possible your cat swallowed something that he shouldn't of?

I'm so sorry for you. You must be so upset xxx

Thank you for all your kind words, its strange how much you end up loving them.

I rang the vets but they said it could have been any number of things from him having been poisoned to having had an injury such as being hit by a car.
He dident appear to have any obvious injurys so im dont think it was that, but i supposed ill never know because even if i wanted to, i couldent afford a postmortem, but i dont think id want that anyway, hes gone know, i want him to be at rest.

:hugs: So sad :cry: He looks a bit like my cat at my mum's and i'd be devastated if anything happened to him. R.I.P little Gizmo xx

:cry:im so sorry massive:hugs: My cat got run over last November and me and my Oh cried for a week, they are such a big part of the family is so hard when they go.

RIP Gizmo XXX

:'(

I think that you should have taken his body to the vet so they could do a necropsy to see what killed him.. HOw sad :( It's never easy losing any pet
So sorry big hugs :hugs:

Really sorry about your cat its upsetting cause there like a member of your family
after having them in your life for so long :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"