My cats just been ranover :(

EmziixBo0o

Reaction score
Hi everybody,

My cats not long just been ranover, he died straight away.

The neighbour knocked on our door, OH went to see if it was ours.. And it was, I didn't want to go out and look, I guess I sort of thought if it is him I want to remember him in a good way and know it would upset me seeing him.

OH took some bags and scooped him up :(
I've sorted a box, OH put him in it.. Now what do I do? I don't really want to bury him in case foxes get at him... X

I'm so sorry to hear about your cat hun. You must be devastated :( :hugs:

Can you not contact your local vets? There is a local pet crematorium local to me so maybe there is one close to you xx

Drop him off at your vet and have him cremated. I'm sorry. :(

Oh poor kitty, I'm so sorry :hugs:
I'd second calling your vet-they will be able to arrange to cremate him for you or give you a number for a private crematorium locally if you'd prefer x

So sorry lovely :-(

I'd get your cat cremated and scatter the ashes somewhere nice. Planting a nice flower where you scatter them so you have something beautiful to remember your cat by.

So sorry hun :hugs:. Phone your vet and take him along. They'll cremate him for you x

Hi everybody,

My cats not long just been ranover, he died straight away.

The neighbour knocked on our door, OH went to see if it was ours.. And it was, I didn't want to go out and look, I guess I sort of thought if it is him I want to remember him in a good way and know it would upset me seeing him.

OH took some bags and scooped him up :(
I've sorted a box, OH put him in it.. Now what do I do? I don't really want to bury him in case foxes get at him... X

u can take him vets and pay for cremation if thats something u wanted to do

I am really sorry for ur cat. Such a awful thing to happen to any animal

I'm so sorry, what a horrible thing to happen :hugs:

I'm so sorry, that's awful :( sending you lots of hugs :hugs:

I'd also ring the vet and ask how to go about having your cat cremated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->