my cervix is extremely high and firm/hard

Catiren

Young mom of 2 and Prego!
Reaction score
im breastfeeding so i dont have a period but i did have my first period after giving birth and that was on june 21 but ive missed 2 periods so far since then. before showering today i had some pink spotting and quite a bit of cm when i wiped and during the shower i checked my cervix and it was sooo hard to reach it was super high and really hard. has this happened to anyone else and they be pregnant? lots of my tests have had two lines but they are cheapies and im finding them unreliable due to what i think are evaps and just indents with a pink color. grrr ebay cheapies. took tests today with fmu and i thought i saw something on a different cheapie brand and someone else saw it too. the other cheapies had their usual faints but they weren't as dark as last night's tests.

Hey hun, usually during pregnancy your cervix should be really high, very soft and closed. That was my first hint with my son, I'd never felt it anything like that before. But when I conceived the second time I didn't notice any difference in my cervix at all. So I do think it varies from woman to woman and also pregnancy to pregnancy. Our bodies haven't googled what it's "meant" to do after all!! Lol.
Good luck x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->