My chart, CM tracking only, opinions?

L

Laschai

photo.jpg

Ovulated the 18th, had bad ovulation pain for about 30-45 min.

I don't have a thermometer for BBT, so that explains the no temp thing.

Had some cramping today, possibly implantation cramping, which I forgot to log in my chart. A little heartburn during dinner. Been drinking more water the past few days, which is odd because I usually forget about water altogether and drink one glass a day at most (I know, that's bad), and I've been wanting water a lot, thinking to drink it more... so of course I'm peeing more, from normally 2x a day to more like 5x a day. I went in the AM at 6:30 AM, then 10;15 AM, then 1 PM, then 3 PM, I have to pee right now agh but I don't want to leave the computer haha

I'm hoping for bfn, I want kids but not ready. I have an IUD, yes I still ovulate, last period was like a pre-IUD period, medium flow, so I worry my lining isn't thin enough, it's supposed to thin the lining.

Any help appreciated! :huh: :help:

Ok i had to read up on iuds as ive never used them. From what you are saying it sounds like you just got one put in. And its the hormonal one right? If so that would explain the things you are feeling. Any hormonal changes can cause your body to slightly mess up until it gets used to it and all will normalize. Many people dont realise that when they use a hormonal type of birth control that often when they first start it and finish it, their bodies need to get used to the hormones changes. Some people however dont get affected by it. I was on the pill and never experienced anything going on it or off it. If you are concerned you can always talk to your dr about it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->