My chart

susan_1981

Mummy to 2 boys :)
Reaction score
I've just figured out how to put my FF chart on my signature (thanks Jayleighann and Bluey!!). Would you have a look at it for me please because I would have thought I would be ov'ing by now but my temps just seem to alternate between 36.2 and 36.4. My last 2 cycles have been 27 days (this has been since I've come off the pill). The highest it went was whilst I was on my period and surely I couldn't have been ov'ing then. I did an OPK on Saturday and it came up with a fairly dark line but not as dark as the control line, then I did one yesterday and it didn't really come up with anything.

wow that's one massive jump in temps i'm not too hot on charting i can't even work out my own. I'm sure one of the pro's will take a look and let you know x x

Thanks. Well I think I went out on one of those nights so maybe it was all the alcohol making my temps jump? I'm not sure though because I haven't been putting alcohol on my chart, although I think I'll have to next month.

Remember your temp won't shift until a couple of days after you Ov, so that positive-ish OPK might mean you O'd Sunday and you may see temp rise tomorrow. It's a frustrating fact that the OPK can only give you a guide i.e. you may not Ov til 24-36hrs after a positive, and then your temp shift may take 24-48hrs after that to show up. Just keep on BD'ing just in case!!!!

We've been at it every night since Friday. And every other day before that. We've tried so hard this month so I'm really hoping that this is my month because we can't keep going like this for much longer. I think if I'm not pregnant this month then we are just going to take a relaxed attitude towards getting pregnant because it can't be good for me to stress about it. And my poor husband must be completely worn out.

I know what you mean. My husband and I had a crazy month of BD'ing a couple of months back & there definitely comes a point where it's more stress & pressure than fun. :blush: We've found using the Clearblue monitor has let us be a bit more relaxed 'cos at least we know when the right time is. Hope this is your month for a :bfp:

i think ur waiting to O hun keep doin the opk tho then u will get ur fertilite days in :)

Well I finally had a temperature increase today!!! Not huge but definitely there so I'm hoping that I have now ov'd and I can give my husband a break, although I think once more for luck tonight :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->