My dad

Janisdkh

Reaction score
is just so sweet. I have to eat meat every night to give baby more protien and so my keytones in the morning stay negative plus sugars don't go so low. Anyways my dad came to me with a bowl of bacon. Yep vegetarians worst food but it was sooo great and wonderful of him I enjoyed every bite!!!! Baby is kicking up a mad storm now lol he must of enjoyed it just as much as I did. I didn't even smell it cooking he was so quick and secretive about it. :D :D

Just had to share the sweet little thing he did for me. Small to some of you but it was big to me :) :)

Btw im here till tomorrow... I have another appointment tomorrow. I miss my girls :(

ahhhhhhh that's cute! I know if my dad did that it would be a big deal too because he just doesn't do things like that :D

Awww <3 little things mean so much to me sometimes. Gets to the heart

Aww how cute! I wish my dad knew how to cook. That is lovely!

That's cute. My Dad is an amazing cook, I wish he didn't live across town, I would be there every night for dinner!

Maybe your dad can send my hubby some good cooking vibes? I don't even think he knows how to boil water LOL!

My hubby is pathetic at cooking, but I really think he just plays it up so he doesn't have to and I do it all grrrr. I swear if he tries to feed me KFC or McDonalds when I come out of hospital with bubs....

My dad is as useless as a dead rotted fish. I don't even expect him to be at the hospital when I go into labour. But hey, I'm used to him. Hubby won't be impressed.

Glad that some daughters still have a wonderful relationship with their dad.

My hubby cook? No thanks... He is too creative with his mixture of spices and stuff. He made hamburgers one day and I watched him put everything under the sun on the burger while it was cooking. It smelt great, but I was too scared to even attempt to eat it. LOL!!! Besides, I love cooking.

Your hubby sounds dangerously creative Ravelyn! Probably not what you need when you are pregnant lol! Mine really sucks, he only knows how to cook an overdone steak, boil plain pasta and put toast into the toaster.

My dad is a useless cook, I have never in my whole life eaten something that he has prepared.

Janis is very lucky to have such a thoughtful and loving father :)

aww guys thanks <3 <3 <3 im sorry some are useless :( :( makes me sad to hear all that. big hugs

Wont be on till tomorrow. See you all then!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->