My day from hell - *UPDATE*

Mamafy

Mum to 5 & Angel Mum to 4
Reaction score
Ok so it started of reasonably well, nothing to report :roll:

I had a dentist appointment at 11.10am, weather was frosty but ok. By the time I left it was kinda raining:dohh: so got there dentist was running late then she was having computer problems:dohh: & asked me if I knew anything about them:rofl: I said I only spend my life on them:rofl: and fixed it :smug: so then I got my filling, it wouldnt freeze:dohh: took 4 injections:cry:

I look out and its snowing:dohh: go to the shopping centre with multi-storey carpark and have a mooch about then feed the kids and eat lunch. I'm eating it and with all the swelling in my mouth I feel nothing, not even when I bite through my lip:blush: only notice when I see the blood! I send my mum to check is the snow lying on the ground and it is:dohh: I live about 20 mile away and sorta live in a mountain so when we get snow, we get loads of it:hissy:

I check the road and its lying there too :( so decide to call a taxi as my daughter is due home from school an hour from now. Taxi comes and the road is so bad but we get to my mums and drop her off (shes left her car at mine) then 3 mile round the road and I get dropped off too. The taxi man is not too impressed with my road, hes skidding all over the shop:dohh: So get home and get the bill £30 :shock: robbin git:hissy:

So home in time for Cara:cloud9: but check the answer machine and its from the school, 'Can someone come and collect Cara as the buses have decided its too dangerous to go out on the roads' :shock: So I have to walk to school to get her.......4 miles there, 4 miles back in the bloody snow:hissy:

Get home tired hungry and realise my son, who has only passed his driving test 6 months; will never make it home from work:dohh: So have to ring him, ring his uncle to arrange for him to go there.....

What an effin day, so now I've no car but my keys, and my mum has her keys and no car:dohh:

I may go to bed soon and pull the covers over my head and stay in it!

Sounds crazy. :hugs: Sorry you had a bad day :hugs:

What a day!! :hugs: Hope tomorrow goes better

Aw hun you sound like you had a bad day!!

Send the snow my way i don't mind!! x

lol @ fixing their computer but OMG at the injections I'd have been poorly!

£30 fook - how far were you from home?!!

Sorry you've had a crappy day *hugs*

x

:hug::hug: Sorry about your day honey!

I have had such a bad day to! i wont go into it or i will go off on full ranting unstoppable mode and get all annoyed again. Just to exhausted from crap (which is not over yet as OH has to come in! grrr) anyway Tomorow is a new day! and thats why i like going to bed on shit days like this as I try not to let tomorrow turn out the same.

lol @ fixing their computer but OMG at the injections I'd have been poorly!

£30 fook - how far were you from home?!!

Sorry you've had a crappy day *hugs*

x

:rofl: it was kinda funny in the dentist but not in 'the chair' but sat on a computer.....bizaar:rofl:

after the 1st 2 injections you kinda don't feel the needle, only the fooking drilling :dohh: *ouch*

£30 for 20 miles:dohh: I never use taxis but thats dear isnt it? oh and forgot I'll have the hugeeeeeeeeeeeeee multi-storey parking fee to pay as well:rofl:

I have had such a bad day to! i wont go into it or i will go off on full ranting unstoppable mode and get all annoyed again. Just to exhausted from crap (which is not over yet as OH has to come in! grrr) anyway Tomorow is a new day! and thats why i like going to bed on shit days like this as I try not to let tomorrow turn out the same.

:hugs:

Aw yikes hun, what a shocker

I hope the days that follow are a little better for you :hugs:

Awwww..:hugs: Hopefully you have a better day today :)

What an awful day.:hugs:

The forecast said that N Ireland would have the nicest weather in the country today, so I hope your day is better.:hugs:

Thank you girls:hugs::cry:

well today has been ok:happydance: had a good sleep, Katie didnt wake up at a stupid time:cloud9:

Went and picked up the car today and the nice man in the multi-storey carpark didnt charge me anything extra at all:cloud9:

Got home, dinner on, looking forward to my son coming home as it was nearly 48 hours since I saw him:cloud9:

Was getting receipts out of my bag when I saw money poking out of a purse I dont use:happydance: Took it out and it was £40 :shock: thought where did that come out of? then it came to me:happydance: I went on holidays in march and had £40 in my purse that I had at the airport, but we got there and the next day I went to get it and it was gone, thought the cleaning lady had been away with it:blush: thank god I didnt report it to the hotel though:dohh: so it was the money I had on holiday and its been sitting in my purse in my bag for the last 7 months:happydance:

So now the £30 I paid the taximan has been gave back to me plus a tenner more:cry:

plus the snow is gone:cloud9:

sometimes it takes a really shit day to appreciate the good ones :D

xxxxx

aww hun.... I would have crumbled with all that you had to deal with!! :hissy: i would be so stressed!!

Go to bed... maybe with a cheeky hot chocolate ;)

:hugs:

Yesterday is waaaay behind you now,glad you're having a much better day! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->