My DH and I start TTC TODAY! Would love a buddy to chat with about it.

hunybuny23

Reaction score
Hello,

I just joined this group as my husband and I are starting to "try" tonight! I have been wanting a baby for over a year now, but have been waiting for the "perfect" time. I realized there is no such thing as the "perfect" time and told my husband I wanted to start TTC and he agreed. So, here I am starting something I've wanted for a while, but nervous at the same time. I'd love a buddy to talk to about this. Anyone out there going through the same thing and emotions?

Thanks!

hey hunybuny!
My hubby and i started trying this month as well, so I am very new to the whole process of the trying and the waiting and all of that. It's very nerve-wracking if you ask me! I am super excited but very nervous too. I am just off of BC and don't know how long this cycle will last. I am on CD 28, but tested neg, so am going to wait a few days and see what happens. So how are you doing with everything??

Hi there! I'm new to this too! I'm 1dpo on my 2nd cycle so am with you both on how nerve wracking it is lol x oh and your so right if you wait till the "perfect" time it will never happen xxx

Thanks for your reply, ladies. I took an ovulation test this weekend and it indicated we were "good to go" so we did! Now I just have to sit back and wait. I am on CD14, so I have a good two weeks before I can test.

SammieGrace - any news on the testing? My fingers are crossed for you. Is this the first month you have been TTC? I hear it can take a few months for healthy couples to conceive, but I can imagine it is disappointing to get a BFN even if it is the first month.

Keep me updated!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->