my dream.

ablaze

lucky mum of one of each!
Reaction score
last night i had the strangest dream!!!

i was in my old hometown(nairn)by the riverbank, the bridge to cross the river was a rickety thing and when i was crossing it an alligator started to chase me :oops: and while i was trying to shake off the alligator this POLAR BEAR!!!! starts to chase me 2 :? now i am in the process of looking it up....(from the site layla reccomended) and this is wot is said....

(it sums it down into main worsd like alligator,polar bear,river...)

Alligator:To dream that you are running away from the alligator, indicates that you are unwilling to confront some painful and disturbing aspect of your unconscious. There is some potentially destructive emotion that you are refusing to acknowledge and owning up to.

polar bear:To see a polar bear in your dream, signifies a reawakening.

River:To see a raging river, signifies that your life is feeling out of control.

To see a muddy and/or raging river, signifies tumultuous times and jealousy in your life

brigde;Bridge

To dream that you are crossing a bridge, signifies an important decision or a critical junction in your life. This decision will prove to be a positive change with prosperity and wealth in the horizon. Bridges represent a transitional period in your life where you will be moving on to a new stage.

To dream of a run-down bridge, indicates that you should not contemplate any major changes in your life at this time.

just though id share!!!

i thot it was quite relevant to the recent changes in my life!!! though it doesnt say what is going to come of them!!!

*Picture Yvanne being chased by alligators & polar bears* :rofl:

I had a dream the other day - Don't often remember them but I won't be sharing :shock: :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->