**my first bfp**

sweetdreams

pregnant with baby 1
Reaction score
Picture0029.jpg

ok so last night me and my friend were screwing around and i took a test (CLEARBLUE) and within 30 seconds there was a line, faint but very visible. this morning i went to my friends moms work (she works at a clinic) and i took a test strip thing and it was negative. then i told my mother about the positive and she forced me to go get another test at the drug store and yet again...POSITIVE!!!!

have you ever used clearblue, and if so how accurate were the results?? on the box it says over 99% accurate!! ill post pictures later im at work right now like freaking out im so happy/confused/anxious/nervous

But I want pictures NOW :hissy::blush::rofl:

Congrats hun, all sounds good to me! As the box says hun 99% accurate! So perhaps TRY and leave it a couple of days and do another one :happydance: :wohoo: :hugs:

I'm not sure about the accuracy, but I just wanted to say congrats. That's awesome :dance:

Congrats! :yipee: Clearblue is very reliable.

ahhh lol im so happy and excited. i made an appointment with my doctor for thursday to get bloodwork done but even his secretary said its extremely rare to get a false positive let alone 2!

19.jpg

A line is a line honey!! The cheap strips you used prob didnt pick up enough HCG xxx

WEEEHOOO!!!!!! Happy and healthy 9 month wait (what is it about all the waiting, huh?!)

A

Clearblue is THE most reliable in my opinion hunni so big congratulations are in order!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->