My First Chemical

WhosThatGirl

Mommy of 4 amazing kids!
Reaction score
I just started the red bleeding today and am having my first chemical pregnancy. I am so sad :sad1:

How long should I wait to try again? Normally will I ovulate 2 weeks from now? As soon as I know I ovulate can I try again next month or do I have to take the full 1 month off? I've read with a chemical since it was such an early MC you dont have to wait 1 month between ttc.

Opinions?

I am just so sad today:(

So sorry you are having to go through this.

I have had 2 miscarriages but not a chemical pregnancy so I cannot advise.

Lots of love x

i had an early miscarriage at 6 weeks and started ttc straight away xx

Sorry to hear your bad news honey. You can start trying again straight away.... they say about 1/4 of pregnancies miscarry, so you're certainly not alone. I hope that you get your next BFP quickly and that it sticks. x x

I had a chemical pregnany in February and we started trying again right away. Good luck and I am sorry.

So sorry hun :hugs: I found my cycle was the same as normal after a chemical, I don't think you need to wait unless you keep testing positive xx

Sorry for your loss. I've had 2 chemical pregnancies and you can try straight away as long as you have a negative pregnancy test. It is so common and most women don't even know about it because they don't actually test. Keep trying x

Hi sweetie, sorry for your loss :hugs:

I had one on the 25th march and still haven't ovulated yet. I read somewhere that you may be more fertile if you ttc this cycle but I am not sure about that. xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->