my first ever BFP this morning

Heidi84

Reaction score
Dear all,

I am so exited I can hardly write this message!!!!!!!!!! I have just seen my first bfp this morning and i could not beleive it!

This is the only month that i fasted and prayed Jesus he could help us with this, and He did it!!!!!!!

Now what should i do? I called the dr and i have my first appointement the 1st of december. Is is too late? What should i do? How should i take care of myself? I have no clue!

Awwww congratulations hun thats fab news!
Im afraid i cant offer any advice on docs appointments but i didnt wanna read and run!

hi! congratulations!
just make sure you get early nights, eat a healthy balanced diet, cut out caffeine, no alcohol and nicotine(obviously) take folic acid or a pregnancy vitamin suppliment, dont eat things like bree, camembert, stilton, smoked salmon, undercooked eggs, undercooked meat, pate, swordfish,homemade mayonnaise......i think that appointment with your dr in 4 weeks will be fine not to long away, they like to see you after two missed periods.
hope evrything goes ok,good luck! xxx

thanks girls.

I just called my doctor again and she said i need to calm down :) :)

THank you very much for your advices. I will do as said and search some more info. I never knew that having a bfp for the first time would ever change my life so much...i still cannot believe it. Oh it took us six months... THis month i was not even checking symptoms or bbt cause i did not have time, i have been travelling a lot, and it seemed like we missed the fertility time. Anyway i realised it this morning when i measured my fever and it was 37.2 celcius and i never had that high fever in the morning. So being one day late i decided to test. Could not beleive how fast it came up....I did another one now clear blue and it came up stronger.....

I am happy!!! That's it. Thanks for reading this... i need to charge somewhere my tension.

Congratulations!!!

Your life will change from this moment on as you do everything within your power to protect this tiny life growing inside of you.

I booked an appointment with my doctor when I was 5 weeks, but I wsn't seen by a midwife until I was 10 weeks, and I think that's pretty standard. But by all means see your doctor now and ask for advice on what you should be doing etc in the meantime.

Good luck, and dose up on folic acid!!

well done!! yes you need to calm down lol!!! exciting isn't it!!!
congratulations and a happy healthy 9 months to you!! XX

Congratulations. Most women dont see a doc until around 8 weeks anyway. Perhaps call ur doc office and ask what the procedure is. Maybe u can just make a booking app with a midwife

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->