My first pregnancy

Aira_29

Reaction score
Hello everyone!!! This is the first time i write here. (Excuse my English, im from Europe)

I was ttc with my ex husband for 2 years but nothing happened.

Now im in a new relationship and 7 months later i got pregnant without even trying!!!

I had my last period on the 26th of October. After 1 week of being late i had a positive pregnancy test. This happened on the 29th of Novemeber. On the first of December i went to the doctor, he did an ultrasound and didnt see anything in my uterus. So he ordered hCG exams. I had only 120. He said that it is very low and i should retest on Friday. And he thinks maybe this is a really early pregnancy or that i am going to miscarry.

Anyway, i couldnt wait until Friday and i had blood exams yesterday. Three days after the hCG 120 and it came out 350. Now, i wll do again on Friday and then contact my doctor. I am also afraid that it might be ectopic pregnancy.

I don't have any bleeding but i suffer from cramping. Yesterday i had to take a pain killer to stop the cramping. I guess this doesn't look good. But today im doing a lot better.

What do you think? Did you have any similar experiences?

Anyway, i wish you all the very best of luck and God bless you.

Thank you very much.

hi welcome to baby and bump, good luck on your pregnancy

Aria, well it looks like over 2 days the Hcg doubled and that is good, and if it is very early, then it will be low. As for the cramping, that is normal. I have cramped the whole time, even now I still have a few cramps through out the day. It is just your body adjusting and making room for the baby. And don't worry about the doctor not being able to find anything on the sonogram, that will happen till about 6-7 weeks because the baby is just soooo tiny it can be really hard to find anything before then. Try to stay positive, and see where your Hcg levels are on friday. Good LUck!!

Having the hormone levels double is a good sign - the fact they couldn't see anything in the uterus and the hormone levels were so low just means that the pregnancy could technically be earlier than originally thought.

Enjoy it hun, relax and take it easy!

Try not to worry. Cramping can be totally normal.
HCG levels doubling is a great sign, and couldnt be an ectopic if that is the case as they would not have doubled.
You must relax and take it easy though.
Good luck to you, and I truly hope it all works out ok.
Shim
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"