My first real 2WW - 2DPO

Definitely out. Stupid :witch:! haha It's ok, I am relieved to know either way, even though it's not what I WANT, at least I know and can start over today. I started charting a bit this past cycle and am curious to see my temps.

I'm pretty sure you're expecting now, but when you go to the 1st trimester forums, don't forget about me here. :) LMK when you get your strong +!!! :) :)

Hey ladies...sorry I haven't posted much, I had my father in law visiting since Friday. I'm doing okay but feeling a little sick and crampy. Had my blood work done on Friday and am officially pregnant. Jenn...my first positive was super super light...so you better test again in the morning and you might have to go buy more!!! I'm excited to see how it all plays out. :) I've got my fingers crossed for you! Michelle, I'm sorry AF arrived but I'm sending lots of baby dust you're way for this month! :)

Definitely out. Stupid :witch:! haha It's ok, I am relieved to know either way, even though it's not what I WANT, at least I know and can start over today. I started charting a bit this past cycle and am curious to see my temps.

I'm pretty sure you're expecting now, but when you go to the 1st trimester forums, don't forget about me here. :) LMK when you get your strong +!!! :) :)

awww nuts! i'm so sorry you got stupid af!! lmk how charting and temping goes, i have nooo idea how to do any of that stuff :haha:

as for my "bfp" i have no idea...still dont have a strong line at all, if anything its lighter than it was before and ive taken a few more since the ones i posted last. i also had spots of light brown discharge this morning :growlmad: of course i went and wiped multiple times during the day to check for it and it happened a few more times, nothing bad though...no red, no pink, no cramping. idk what to think, i guess i'll just have to wait it out. and i would NEVER forget about you!!! :winkwink:

Hey ladies...sorry I haven't posted much, I had my father in law visiting since Friday. I'm doing okay but feeling a little sick and crampy. Had my blood work done on Friday and am officially pregnant. Jenn...my first positive was super super light...so you better test again in the morning and you might have to go buy more!!! I'm excited to see how it all plays out. :) I've got my fingers crossed for you! Michelle, I'm sorry AF arrived but I'm sending lots of baby dust you're way for this month! :)

that's soooo exciting!!! big congrats again, i'm so happy for you!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:
as you can probally see what i said to michelle, i STILL dont have a stong positive, if anything its lighter :nope: i also had some brown discharge this morning so i have no idea whats going on. but i'll keep you guys updated :flower:

Jenn, maybe you can call your doc and get the HCG levels checked? With me being older, I have to get them checked, then checked again 3 days later to make sure they're rising. Your doc probably would agree to this to find out what's going on. You obviously have HCG detected to have a line.

Thanks ladies! I am going to try temping, pre-seed, and soft cups this round and hopefully they'll do the trick.

Thanks ladies! I am going to try temping, pre-seed, and soft cups this round and hopefully they'll do the trick.

Sorry for chopping your quote...but I'm not sure I mentioned that I used pre-seed this time. I can't say it was what did it but it sure didn't hurt! So it's worth a try!

I'm 4dpo right now and I've been cramping a lot too.. but mildly, not like AF. I hope we all get lucky this cycle!

Sorry for chopping your quote...but I'm not sure I mentioned that I used pre-seed this time. I can't say it was what did it but it sure didn't hurt! So it's worth a try!
Thanks Morgan, that gives me hope. :) I'm willing to try pretty much anything as long as it isn't an rx drug. I really don't want to get all "medical" unless absolutely necessary.

I'm 4dpo right now and I've been cramping a lot too.. but mildly, not like AF. I hope we all get lucky this cycle!
Hey! Good to see you are finally in the 2WW. I'm sure you're glad to be done with the AFI this cycle. :)

How did the softcups work out for you?

I'm 4DPO too and been getting the same cramps - my nips are sore too... FX for both of us!

Hey! Good to see you are finally in the 2WW. I'm sure you're glad to be done with the AFI this cycle. :)

How did the softcups work out for you?

Thanks! I'm pretty excited :)

The softcups probably helped me out a lot, but there was also a lot of questioning whether I put them in right or not. :wacko: I did have minimal to no leakage though, so probably, it was just a little uncomfortable. When I took them out there was pretty much nada in there, so that's good!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->