My first time charting and it looks weird...pls help!

Leese

Little bit preggo!
Reaction score
This is my first month charting, i feel like it looks a little flaky already!

I'm charting to obviously find out if i am indeed ovulating and when to catch it etc etc...

I have a funny feeling i'm not ovulating properly looking at the temps so far!? do they seem a bit erratic? i dunno what's normal and what's not!?

Any advice?

xxx

Errrrm you link to your chart is taking me to mine.

Have you come of BCP recently?

Errrrm you link to your chart is taking me to mine.

Have you come of BCP recently?

can you see it?

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/

NO i have been off BC since April 2006! lol

xxx

Still linking to mine. On FF go to sharing, Get code, then copy the BBcode code and paste on here.

Still linking to mine. On FF go to sharing, Get code, then copy the BBcode code and paste on here.

My Ovulation Chart

I must add that i'm only a week into it so i havent completed a full cycle of charting yet, just curious to know if it looks normal so far?

thanks! xxx

OK your chart still didnt work, it is also taking it to mine.
You need to go in to ff and go to sharing, then get code. You will see one on there for B&B. Copy that and put it in your sigi. It should work then.

OK your chart still didnt work, it is also taking it to mine.
You need to go in to ff and go to sharing, then get code. You will see one on there for B&B. Copy that and put it in your sigi. It should work then.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/index.php?interface=0

did this work?

x

nope taking me to mine.
It should look like this (the code)
[ u r l = https:// www. fertilityfriend.com /home/ 1fc7f7] My Ovulation Chart [/url]

oh dear i dont know what i'm doing wrong, i'm going into FF, Charting, Sharing?

xx

4th time lucky?? lol

My Ovulation Chart

its working for me. i would say don't worry just now. wait till you have done a full cycle temping :) you need to look at the whole cycle as apposed to just individual temps x

I am not sure...Was it really cold in your room this morning? Or did you wake up later than normal yesterday?

I am not sure...Was it really cold in your room this morning? Or did you wake up later than normal yesterday?

Actually yes i woke up later on saturday morning than i did this morning.

Also this morning i had a bit of a rubbish sleep and woke up a few times. Should i discard the temp??

xx

no dont discard the temps just note what was different.

I am on the phone with my friend who is like my guru when it comes to this. She also said dont discard them. haha I had some questions too for her.

you're best not to discard any temps at all - more accurate

The link in your signicture still isn't right.

You need to copy the bbcode code.

Did you have a drink Saturday night? Agree with others don't discard.

If you woke up cold that would explain why your temp is lower today. I'd mark it in your notes. Just remember it is sooo important to temp at the same time every morning. 30 min can make a degree difference on average, which is crazy! You'll get the hang of it, it gets really easy after awhile xx

Thanks to everyone for their replies!

I actually did have 1 and a half glasses of wine on Saturday night.

But this morning's temp might be because i woke up later and had a rubbish broken sleep! - i'll get that link fixed as well!

OOft this temping thing is crazy! ha ha, need to find my routine still! i'll get the hang of it i'm sure!

thanks again girlys! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"